Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ACPT Carbon Fiber Driveshaft GP
F-Body Road Racing and Autocross Forums > Community > Advertiser Sales & Group Purchases
trackbird
The last GP and technical discussion was here:

http://www.frrax.com/rrforum/index.php?showtopic=8566

The price has changed slightly. They are now $630 plus freight (which is typically $43). I've got one person interested and I figured if I was placing orders, I'd see if anyone else needed/wanted one. So, this isn't so much a GP as a "sale". I can order 1 or 14 at that price and I believe we'd get a slightly better rate if we do 15 or more of them. But that seems unlikely. So, for anyone who needs one now that tax time is here, let me know and we'll get an order together.

Anyway, we'll give this a week or so and see what happens. If you're in a hurry, I can order them as your order and payment comes in. I don't have to wait.
93FirehawkTA
Thx for this update Kevin. As I stated some months back, I'm interested in one of these shafts. I took folks' advice on my vibration and flipped my current LPE unit 180degs. Doing a DE3 event at RA in mid-March. If I still have a vibration, I'll probably buy one.
soulless
I guess I'll just send the money for mine now, I just need to know what method of payment you prefer. Thanks for the help Kevin!
Crazy Canuck
interested, but will have to wait...
Torque
Is the $630 for the 2000ft lb Torque rating or for the 800ft lb Torque rating?

Thx,

Eric
trackbird
QUOTE (Torque @ Feb 17 2008, 01:51 PM) *
Is the $630 for the 2000ft lb Torque rating or for the 800ft lb Torque rating?

Thx,

Eric

I have to double check the price, but it was an extra $100 for the 2000 ft lb version.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.