Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Performance Friction 01 pads for Prospeed, Prostop brakes
F-Body Road Racing and Autocross Forums > Community > Classifieds
ibjamin
I thought I had bought another set but I couldn't find them but I've been cleaning up around the house and garage and found them.

For sale a brand new set of Performance Friction 01 Compound pads for the Prospeed kit. Porsche 996 Twin Turbo calipers. part # 7818.01.17.44. They cost like $225 new.

$175 + shipping

I prefer Paypal but if you use a credit card then you pay the 3% fee. Send me your e-mail for pictures. E-mail is: ibjamin@wi.rr.com

George
ibjamin
No one needs pads? $150 + shipping
ibjamin
still have these
GM01SS
George..you have mail! 2thumbs.gif

Gary
GM01SS
George.did you get my mail??

Gary
ibjamin
No, I didn't get an e-mail. Resend it or PM me.

George
GM01SS
QUOTE (ibjamin @ Jul 11 2008, 08:41 AM) *
No, I didn't get an e-mail. Resend it or PM me.

George

Sent you a pm

gary
GM01SS
QUOTE (ibjamin @ Mar 13 2008, 11:19 AM) *
I thought I had bought another set but I couldn't find them but I've been cleaning up around the house and garage and found them.

For sale a brand new set of Performance Friction 01 Compound pads for the Prospeed kit. Porsche 996 Twin Turbo calipers. part # 7818.01.17.44. They cost like $225 new.

$175 + shipping

I prefer Paypal but if you use a credit card then you pay the 3% fee. Send me your e-mail for pictures. E-mail is: ibjamin@wi.rr.com

George

George.............................I have left you a e-mail and a pm..................still want these gone??

If so please contact me @ gmatteso@rochester.rr.com

thanks!

Gary
ibjamin
PM sent but I'm starting to wonder if that is working.

G
GM01SS
Got the pm..............consider these sold and I will get a m/o out next week.

Gary
ibjamin
Still available

G
GM01SS
QUOTE (ibjamin @ Aug 7 2008, 11:43 AM) *
Still available

G

George..........My aplolgies.......I have been slammed with work, I will "try" to get to the post office on friday and get this done, I will make the amount $150.00

Gary
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.