Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Prayers requested
F-Body Road Racing and Autocross Forums > Community > General Discussion
kgkern01
One of my 13 month old twin boys, Bryce, is having his second cleft palate surgery tomorrow at 6am at Kosair. The first one was to connect his lip together in September, and this one is to repair the palate (roof of the mouth) and separate it from his nasal cavity. He is also getting tubes put in at the same time. He finally will be able to eat food without fear of it going up into his nose and form suction with his mouth to drink normally after this surgery. Prayers requested please.

Thanks!
trackbird
Wow. I'll keep you guys in my thoughts. I hope everything goes perfectly tomorrow.
mitchntx
Consider it done. Keep us informed on how the little guy is doing.
marka
Howdy,

Good luck! It sounds like things should be better shortly and this will hopefully become just a neat story for him to tell his friends in highschool... :-)

Mark
KeithO
Good luck and best wishes.
CMC #37
My childhood best friend had 18 surgeries for this, my heart goes out to the little guy.
killer_bluebird
Prayer sent! Keep us posted on how it went.
rmackintosh
BEST OF LUCK AND WISHES!
slowTA
Best wishes.
roadracetransam
Hope it goes well.
Racerdad916
Consider it done......
nape
Best of luck to him.
Crazy Canuck
best of luck, and great recovery from surgery.
Teutonic Speedracer
Added to my prayer list tonight. Hope all goes well.
firehawkclone
I'm sure the little guy is REALLY strong! He's going to be fine i'm sure!

Kid's are so tough, unlike us old guys!

The wife and me wish him well!
v7guy
Its been submitted. My thoughts are with you guys.
Let us know how it goes.
kgkern01
UPDATE

Well I guess he knew that he was supposed to have surgery, because this morning he woke us up at 3:45 am and had a fever of 101.1 and threw up 30 min later. We went on to the hospital by 6 am and they said that with a fever he couldn't be put under anesthesia. So now we have to wait to hear back from the doctor's office on when to reschedule the surgery. Hopefully it won't take 2 more months to get a surgery date like this time. Thanks everyone for your thoughts and prayers!
Rob Hood
Prayers sent anyway - keep us updated on his condition.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.