Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking to Sponsor
F-Body Road Racing and Autocross Forums > Community > Advertiser Sales & Group Purchases
T.O.Dillinder
I have recently become an authorized Hoerr Racing Products Dealer.
My website I hope will be completed by the end of the week. I am having technical difficulties with the shopping cart feature.
My website address is www.hawkmotorsports.biz.
I have all pricing and product catalogs in hand. UPS Shipping has been arranged.
You may visit www.hrpworld.com for product images and information until my website is ready.
Please NOTE the List Pricing for HRP is different due to their price levels. Some items maybe cheaper through HRP than what I can legally sell items for.

At this time, I am looking to offer products at cost to competitors who are willing to put Hawk Motorsports on their car.

In celebration of this new venture, I have a 15% discount off of MSRP sale on all products available, plus, a 20% discount off of MSRP sale on Canton Oil pans, Hawk Brake Pads, and Royal Purple Lubricants from now through April 11th.

I have a fresh complete rebuild 1979 305 cui Chevy engine that is a NASA CMC Spec engine for sale. Complete Carb to pan for $ 3,000.00

You may call (608) 312-2119 or email me at camaroracer99@yahoo.com

Thank you,
Todd
z28tt
Todd - Welcome! BTW - Your website is coming up 403 forbidden right now... I think you've got to change a few permissions on the files/folders(chmod if unix). If it helps, we're using OS Commerce for our shopping cart, which uses a PHP and MySQL back end.

"This error (HTTP 403 Forbidden) means that Internet Explorer was able to connect to the website, but it does not have permission to view the webpage."
T.O.Dillinder
QUOTE (z28tt @ Apr 2 2008, 10:22 AM) *
Todd - Welcome! BTW - Your website is coming up 403 forbidden right now... I think you've got to change a few permissions on the files/folders(chmod if unix). If it helps, we're using OS Commerce for our shopping cart, which uses a PHP and MySQL back end.

"This error (HTTP 403 Forbidden) means that Internet Explorer was able to connect to the website, but it does not have permission to view the webpage."

I have not finished with the construction due to the shopping cart feature. I may just go with a request form for now just to get it up and going.
CJ-TA
Do you carry the Moroso MOR21150 pan?

PM me a price to 78550?
T.O.Dillinder
QUOTE (CJ-TA @ Apr 4 2008, 08:06 AM) *
Do you carry the Moroso MOR21150 pan?

PM me a price to 78550?

I had sent you a PM
CJ-TA
I'm interested... intend to buy.. but, won't make it for your 11th deadline. I need a couple other things as well... still waiting on your site... wink.gif
T.O.Dillinder
QUOTE (CJ-TA @ Apr 9 2008, 03:10 PM) *
I'm interested... intend to buy.. but, won't make it for your 11th deadline. I need a couple other things as well... still waiting on your site... wink.gif

I am still having problems.
The techs are suppose to get it done today. We'll see.
Anyways, call me at (608) 312-2119 and I can help you the old fashioned way, sometimes I prefer that.
T.O.Dillinder
Web site is up, but now the Catalog files did not attach.
Just call me at (608) 312-2119 and you will be taken care of.
Thank you all for your patience
T.O.Dillinder
Have most of catalogs attached.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.