Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: TA Performance Rear End Covers
F-Body Road Racing and Autocross Forums > Community > Advertiser Sales & Group Purchases
Herron Performance
$165 shipped for TA Cover with stud kit.

*shipping to lower 48* if in Canada or other places let me know and I will work something out for you.
JaredT
Argh, I was just thinking about one of these since I am in the process of putting my rear end again. Very temping, lets see if I have enough will power to resist....
Herron Performance
Offer ends April 26th.
cccbock
QUOTE (Herron Performance @ Apr 9 2008, 05:18 AM) *
Offer ends April 26th.

I have had one of these on my car for 7 years. Well worth the money. Fluid changes become very easy, and you save on not requiring a gasket every time.

I credit it with helping to hold my diff together through some pretty tough use and 425+ to the wheels.

If you've been thinking about this mod, Shon's price looks pretty fair, especially when shipping is included.

Im not associated with Shon, just a happy customer of the TA cover.

Bock
JaredT
You aren't making this any easier you know....
trackbird
I got one from Shon in one of the last sales he had. I'd do it again if I didn't already have one. It does make fluid changes a piece of cake, which is a nice bonus. wink.gif
JKnight
I have one too. While I like it, I really miss how, with the stock one, when I unbolted the bolts and pried the cover off with a small pry bar, all the fluid would hit the anti-swaybar, and trickle along that and then fall to the floor, getting the aromatic diff fluid on the drain pan & on the garage floor. With the TA cover, I just take out the drain plug and the diff fluid all goes in the catch can. Makes the diff fluid changes kinda boring and uneventful. I mean, if I'm working on the Camaro, I expect something to go wrong. I don't like getting let down like that.

In case it didn't come across, that was sarcasm. I'm really happy that we have a TA diff cover, not just for capacity and cooling.

Jason
soulless
I just tried to order one on your website and got an error message. I will call you tomorow to place my order, just thought you might want to know. Should I have used the paypal option?
Herron Performance
QUOTE (soulless @ Apr 15 2008, 07:32 PM) *
I just tried to order one on your website and got an error message. I will call you tomorow to place my order, just thought you might want to know. Should I have used the paypal option?

Thanks, I have had a few issues today, I am looking into the problem.

Anyone can paypal me directly at shon@herronperformance.com and I will complete the order.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.