Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 17x11 17x9.5 wheels with tires SOLD
F-Body Road Racing and Autocross Forums > Community > Classifieds
v7guy
SOLD

here is a pic of the offset

I got these wheels about 6 years ago at about $400 a piece, they were custom made. The rear tires (Sumitomo HTRZ) are brand new, and only have about 1500 miles on them (A drive from MO to NY), all the miles are highway. The fronts will probably need replaced. It's 17 x 11 for the rear and 17x 9.5 for the front.
tire and wheel is 52# according to my bathroom scale for the 17x11
backspace 8 3/4 for the rear and 7 7/8 for the front. That's from the mounting face of the hub to the edge of the rim.
So about 43mm front and 57mm rear.

They have some general nicks from rocks and one lip is slightly bent from a careless tire installer. It still seals just fine. I'm the only one that notices.

With a bit of work these wheels look very nice. Maybe they can be some cheap track wheels for someone.
I really need these gone.

$650 + shipped to the lower 48 for the tires and wheels. OBO
ImprovedRacing
What offset are they?
v7guy
I tried to measure them, but it's difficult to get an accurate measurement due to the tire, it's why I included the picture. but it appears to be right at 50mm I maybe off by a 1/4 inch (6mm).
SDIF
What is the backspacing?

I am too dumb for offset.

I am interested in some track day wheels.
v7guy
should have just measured the backspacing and converted to the offset... didn't think about that.

it 8 3/4 for the rear and 7 7/8 for the front. That's from the mounting face of the hub to the edge of the rim.
So about 43mm front and 57mm rear.
1LECamaro
I'm very interested and live in northern VA. Does your asking price include shipping? If so, I can do $650 (zip code is 22026). By the way, I don't need the front tires if you want to dismount them to save on shipping.

Thanks,

Steve
91 1LE Camaro Drift Car -L98, LT4 hot cam, HSR intake, ASM 58 mm throttle body, G-force tranny, full cage, etc.
99 SS Camaro, LS1, M6, 6-pt cage, Koni DAs, Strano springs and bars-currently with ridiculously heavy 32lb. chrome 17x11s all around (ouch!) banghead.gif
v7guy
QUOTE (1LECamaro @ May 6 2008, 09:43 PM) *
I'm very interested and live in northern VA. Does your asking price include shipping? If so, I can do $650 (zip code is 22026). By the way, I don't need the front tires if you want to dismount them to save on shipping.

Thanks,

Steve
91 1LE Camaro Drift Car -L98, LT4 hot cam, HSR intake, ASM 58 mm throttle body, G-force tranny, full cage, etc.
99 SS Camaro, LS1, M6, 6-pt cage, Koni DAs, Strano springs and bars-currently with ridiculously heavy 32lb. chrome 17x11s all around (ouch!) banghead.gif

Yes, that price includes shipping.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.