Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Trackbrackets are on sale for the month of May
F-Body Road Racing and Autocross Forums > Community > Advertiser Sales & Group Purchases
trackbird
We are running a sale on trackbrackets C5 conversion brackets for the month of May. I know I've had a few guys looking to order them lately, this might be what you've been waiting for. They're now on sale for $211.99. And, for frrax members, I'm going to cover the shipping in the 48 states. So, if you're interested in converting your 4th gen to use C5/C6/C6 Z51 or C6 Z06 brakes and need the trackbrackets conversion brackets, drop me a line.

$211.99 shipped (in the 48 states, AK and HI will be additional freight)

PM me here or e-mail at: glaser.kevin(at)att.net

Thanks!
speed_demon24
Couldn't pass this up, $$ is sent. 2thumbs.gif
trackbird
QUOTE (speed_demon24 @ May 11 2008, 01:15 PM) *
Couldn't pass this up, $$ is sent. 2thumbs.gif

Yours are ordered. They ship from California, and you should see them in roughly a week.

Thanks!
trackbird
Any last orders? This is just about over.

Thanks guys.
JaredT
See, I was really thinking about it until that whole post with the caddy calipers...I still have til the end of the day tomorrow right?

-jt

QUOTE (trackbird @ May 30 2008, 12:06 PM) *

Thanks guys.
trackbird
QUOTE (JaredT @ May 30 2008, 02:39 PM) *
See, I was really thinking about it until that whole post with the caddy calipers...I still have til the end of the day tomorrow right?

-jt

Yup, you're good until the end of tomorrow.

Thanks!

2thumbs.gif
2manyfbods

Thanks guys.

Yes. One more order.
trackbird
QUOTE (2manyfbods @ May 30 2008, 02:52 PM) *

Thanks guys.

Yes. One more order.

PM sent.

Thanks!
Machine
How much are these normally? I've got a big stockpile of Camaro race pads so next season is more likely (if I don't crash my car due to bad brakes! brick.gif)
trackbird
QUOTE (Machine @ Jun 1 2008, 10:05 AM) *
How much are these normally? I've got a big stockpile of Camaro race pads so next season is more likely (if I don't crash my car due to bad brakes! brick.gif)

Regular price is $249+ freight.

http://www.hotpart.com/index.php?p=show&id=177
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.