Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rolex race today on Speed!
F-Body Road Racing and Autocross Forums > Community > General Discussion
GlennCMC70
just a heads up.
JKnight
GT only to boot, so we'll get to see the cars that they never show when the Daytona Prototypes are on track. Yes, there are cars other than GXP Rs and RX-8s in GT. ;-)

Jason
CMC #37
QUOTE (JKnight @ May 26 2008, 01:28 PM) *
GT only to boot, so we'll get to see the cars that they never show when the Daytona Prototypes are on track. Yes, there are cars other than GXP Rs and RX-8s in GT. ;-)

Jason

Today there weren't! wink.gif Spec tire change did not go well apparently......... drink.gif
trackbird
I saw most of it, it was a decent race. I can't believe he spun at the end and went from 1st to ???. And between team mates too!
JKnight
Today there weren't! wink.gif Spec tire change did not go well apparently.........

Yeah, it was surprising to me that there were only 18 cars in the race. And having Pontiacs repeatedly lap Corvettes is just somehow unsettling. It ain't right.

In an unusual twist, the F1 race was much more interesting than the Rolex GT race. That's usually not the case for me.

Jason
CMC #37
Lewis did great! Loved that start when he smoked Raikonnen off the line... laugh.gif Rain made it interesting indeed!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.