Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Koni SA shocks, suspension parts for sale
F-Body Road Racing and Autocross Forums > Community > Classifieds
vanwyk4257
I have a few parts I just took off my other car to sell it with stock parts.

- A set of four 4th gen Koni sport SA's in excellent condition with only 1500 or so street miles on them SOLD SOLD SOLD

- A set of four LG Super Sport springs, they lower the car about 1.75" if I remember correctly, and the spring rates are around 550/180. Asking $150 obo plus shipping. SALE PENDING.

- Tubular adjustable upper A-arms. Not sure of brand, but appear to be good quality, SALE PENDING.

- Tubular adjustable G2 rear lower control arms SOLD SOLD SOLD

- Autopower roll bar for 4th gen F-body, great condition, asking $250 obo, pick up only.

Please email with any questions. Thanks!
1997TA
I'll take the springs PM sent
pascoz28
Are the rear lower control arms single or double adjustable? Rod ended?

Thanks.

Mike

QUOTE (vanwyk4257 @ May 28 2008, 03:11 PM) *

- A set of four 4th gen Koni sport SA's in excellent condition with only 1500 or so street miles on them. I paid $700 for them last fall, asking $650 plus shipping.

- A set of four LG Super Sport springs, they lower the car about 1.75" if I remember correctly, and the spring rates are around 550/180. Asking $150 obo plus shipping. SALE PENDING.

- Tubular adjustable upper A-arms. Not sure of brand, but appear to be good quality, SALE PENDING.

- Tubular adjustable G2 rear lower control arms, asking $125 obo plus shipping.

- Autopower roll bar for 4th gen F-body, great condition, asking $250 obo, pick up only.

vanwyk4257
QUOTE (pascoz28 @ May 28 2008, 10:00 PM) *
Are the rear lower control arms single or double adjustable? Rod ended?

Thanks.

Mike

QUOTE (vanwyk4257 @ May 28 2008, 03:11 PM) *

- A set of four 4th gen Koni sport SA's in excellent condition with only 1500 or so street miles on them. I paid $700 for them last fall, asking $650 plus shipping.

- Tubular adjustable G2 rear lower control arms, asking $125 obo plus shipping.

They're double-adjustable with rod ends.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.