Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 4 -- 315/35-17 Hoosier R6
F-Body Road Racing and Autocross Forums > Community > Classifieds
marka
Howdy,

I got a set of 315/35-17 R6's last year, thinking I'd use them at some events... Turns out I'm not going to those events, so I'd like to sell them.

They're used, in very good condition, been kept bagged in my heated basement since last year.

I'd like to get $400 plus shipping if necessary. I'm in Youngstown, OH.

Mark
Sam Strano
QUOTE (marka @ Jun 17 2008, 01:37 PM) *
Howdy,

I got a set of 315/35-17 R6's last year, thinking I'd use them at some events... Turns out I'm not going to those events, so I'd like to sell them.

They're used, in very good condition, been kept bagged in my heated basement since last year.

I'd like to get $400 plus shipping if necessary. I'm in Youngstown, OH.

Mark

R's? Or A's?
marka
Howdy,

These are R6's, not A6's.

Mark
sgarnett
I'll take them. PM sent.
marka
Howdy,

Sold. Thanks Sean!

Mark
marka
Howdy,

Ok, I've got to say that Sean and I should ship stuff to each other more often... :-) I dropped these off last night at 5pm, and they're showing as delivered as of 8:30 this morning.

Fedex Home Delivery ground shipping, nothing special. Crazy!

Mark
sgarnett
Yup, I love Fedex Ground/Home Delivery, especially from Ohio thumbup.gif They even deliver on Saturday at no extra charge (in fact, they only deliver Tues~Sat). Overnight service would cost about six times as much and get here several hours ... later. Even over longer distances, Home Delivery is often cheaper for same or faster service. I'll take that deal smile.gif

The tires look great. Thanks, Mark!
pknowles
QUOTE (marka @ Jun 18 2008, 08:45 AM) *
Howdy,

Ok, I've got to say that Sean and I should ship stuff to each other more often... :-) I dropped these off last night at 5pm, and they're showing as delivered as of 8:30 this morning.

Fedex Home Delivery ground shipping, nothing special. Crazy!

Mark

In the last year I have been getting UPS ground packages very quickly. Must have something to do with their routing system. A lot of places I buy stuff from online ship from the New York City or KY areas. If those packages ship out in morning UPS ground I get them the next day! I ordered a book from Amazon that was supposed to be here today according to UPS tracking and I got it two days ago. Shipped out of KY I think.
sgarnett
Amazon is right next to UPS in Lexington. I think there's even a conveyor belt connecting them. Sching Racing (which bought out Race Car Supply from Chicago when the former owner retired), is also within a mile or so of UPS and Fedex.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.