Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone in South Carolina?
F-Body Road Racing and Autocross Forums > Community > General Discussion
z28jeff
Looks like I'll be heading down to the Greenville area the weekend of August 23rd for a family reunion. I'm planning on driving my Camaro down since it gets 6-7 mpg better than my wife's Liberty. Plus it's more comfortable, and just cooler. smile.gif
I wouldn't mind towing my tire trailer down if I thought there was some autocross event somewhere nearby (2 hours or less from Greenville). I like visiting other regions, so I already checked SCR's website, and they're not showing anything for the month of August. Are there any other organizations or sports car clubs that may be putting on any event that weekend?
Eric02z
QUOTE (z28jeff @ Jun 27 2008, 06:18 AM) *
Looks like I'll be heading down to the Greenville area the weekend of August 23rd for a family reunion. I'm planning on driving my Camaro down since it gets 6-7 mpg better than my wife's Liberty. Plus it's more comfortable, and just cooler. smile.gif
I wouldn't mind towing my tire trailer down if I thought there was some autocross event somewhere nearby (2 hours or less from Greenville). I like visiting other regions, so I already checked SCR's website, and they're not showing anything for the month of August. Are there any other organizations or sports car clubs that may be putting on any event that weekend?

Raises Hand.

Not much moves in August...its pretty hot here then. Greenville will be a little cooler but the middle of the state is nasty hot.

Havent done an autocross in about 8 years but there used to be a Columbia based group that wouldnt be far for you. Atlanta isnt a huge drive either actually from you.

Hope that helps.
z28jeff
Doesn't look like Atlanta region is doing anything that weekend either. I'll search for a Columbia club. Thanks!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.