Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New to the site
F-Body Road Racing and Autocross Forums > Community > General Discussion
Bram
Hi i'm from montreal,quebec and a few years ago i started to get back into american muscle with my 98 T/A.I've done a few improvements to my car such as Konis and Strano springs,adjustable lca's and panhard and a set of 18's all around,lid and short shifter.I'm a member of the MFBA,in Montreal and looking forward to trying some autox or course racing .I'm setting my car up to handle and lucky for me EUGENIO_SS lives 5 minutes away so i know i'll have some reliable information.
regards Bram
mitchntx
QUOTE (Bram @ Jul 21 2008, 09:58 PM) *
lucky for me EUGENIO_SS lives 5 minutes away so i know i'll have some reliable information.

Oh man ... THAT is some series internet fodder.

In before the lock drink.gif

Welcome to the best damn site on the GoreNet ...
SSTAT
Welcome! FRRAX is the name, money vaporizing addiction is the game...
Rob Hood
Welcome!
CMC #37
Welcome! Another 'Bird, cool! smile.gif
Crazy Canuck
Welcome aboard.
was nice to meet up.
you gonna love learning about handling @ the track.
Bram
QUOTE (Eugenio_SS @ Jul 22 2008, 06:44 PM) *
Welcome aboard.
was nice to meet up.
you gonna love learning about handling @ the track.

Can't wait,been doing a little reading,i guess i'm going to have to add big brake kit to my list of things to do.Been readig about the cts-v 4 piston brakes,we'll talk
Bram
sorry for the double post

Eugenio_SS edit: fixed the double-post.
00 Trans Ram
Welcome to the community. If you ever have any extra money laying around, we'd be glad to help you spend it!

Or, you can always donate - I hear that BuyMattAFerrari.org is a good organization.
Bram
xtra money-never, married 30years whats mine is hers and whats hers is hers and 2 kids 22 and 24 and now 2 boxers and 1 retriever.I ebay stuff,what she doesn't know of i get to keep and spend on my T/A or my son's GTA.Why would anybody want a Ferrari when they could have a Chevrolet?Nice to meet you.
sgarnett
Welcome aboard!
00 Trans Ram
I want a Ferrari so I can sell it and buy several Chevy's, with $$ left over to modify them!!
Bram
Damn what was i thinking,of course thats what you would do
roadracetransam
QUOTE (Bram @ Jul 23 2008, 01:18 PM) *
xtra money,never married 30years whats mine is hers and whats hers is hers and 2 kids 22 and 24 and now 2 boxers and 1 retriever.I ebay stuff,what she doesn't know of i get to keep and spend on my T/A or my son's GTA.Why would anybody want a Ferrari when they could have a Chevrolet?Nice to meet you.

I must be an optimist because I read this as:

xtra money
never married
30 years old
vs.
xtra money never
married 30 years

welcome aboard
Bram
QUOTE (roadracetransam @ Jul 23 2008, 06:00 PM) *
QUOTE (Bram @ Jul 23 2008, 01:18 PM) *
xtra money,never married 30years whats mine is hers and whats hers is hers and 2 kids 22 and 24 and now 2 boxers and 1 retriever.I ebay stuff,what she doesn't know of i get to keep and spend on my T/A or my son's GTA.Why would anybody want a Ferrari when they could have a Chevrolet?Nice to meet you.

I must be an optimist because I read this as:

xtra money-i wish
never married-i,never mind
30 years old-i wish
vs.
xtra money never-right
married 30 years-right

welcome aboard-thanks

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.