Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Torsen, Auburn, HAWT WING, etc...
F-Body Road Racing and Autocross Forums > Community > Classifieds
Shortcutsleeping
http://www.witchdoctormotorsports.com/FS.htm

LeMons is coming up...time to thin out the parts!

Plus interior and wing monies go to the LeMons fund!!

Costas
cars and such...
trackbird
Can I mount that wing on top of my Blaine Fab lexan spoiler? Bonus downforce to me!!!

Is that Auburn the racers diff or the regular Pro?
Shortcutsleeping
QUOTE (trackbird @ Aug 5 2008, 09:13 AM) *
Can I mount that wing on top of my Blaine Fab lexan spoiler? Bonus downforce to me!!!

Is that Auburn the racers diff or the regular Pro?

You can FOR SURE mount the wing on top of the Blaine spoiler and quintuple your rear downforce!!! It also ionizes the air behind the car creating a vacuum effect that pulls air out of the exhaust pipes further scavenging the cylinders and making at least another 400 or so horsepowerz.

I'm super cereal.

:-P

Normal Auburn legal for FStock.

Costas
cars and such...
trackbird
If I make that much power, I won't even have to start the engine. I'll save tons of fuel at the track. Maybe I can mount it under the nose to help balance the rear downforce. Yea, yea, that's what I need.

Standard Auburn... Oh well. Thanks!
Shortcutsleeping
Auburn = SOLD

Carpet/Interior = SOLD

C'MON!!! You KNOW you want the wing...and it helps our Third Gen LeMons effort!!!!

puhleeeeeze????

Costas
cars and such...
Shortcutsleeping
QUOTE (trackbird @ Aug 5 2008, 10:23 AM) *
If I make that much power, I won't even have to start the engine. I'll save tons of fuel at the track. Maybe I can mount it under the nose to help balance the rear downforce. Yea, yea, that's what I need.

Well, you could cut the wing in HALF and put one part on each end of the car... cool2.gif

Costas
cars and such...
trackbird
QUOTE (Shortcutsleeping @ Aug 5 2008, 04:23 PM) *
QUOTE (trackbird @ Aug 5 2008, 10:23 AM) *

Well, you could cut the wing in HALF and put one part on each end of the car... cool2.gif

Costas
cars and such...

Ooooohhhh....hadn't thought of that. That's tricky...
Shortcutsleeping
QUOTE (trackbird @ Aug 5 2008, 03:34 PM) *
Ooooohhhh....hadn't thought of that. That's tricky...

Soooo...you're sending a check?????

2thumbs.gif

Costas
cars and such...
trackbird
You'll take a check? rotf.gif rotf.gif rotf.gif

2thumbs.gif
Shortcutsleeping
Of course!!!

You need my addy?

beerchug.gif

Costas
cars and such...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.