Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Garage Clean-out - lots of stuff for sale.
F-Body Road Racing and Autocross Forums > Community > Classifieds
GlennCMC70
Garage Clean-out also- lots of stuff for sale.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

gearing up for a trip to the NASA Nationals for the 2008 National Championship Camaro Mustang Challenge race and i need the cash.

set of 98 LS1 F-body injectors (80K on them) - $50

96 T/A 6 way leather front seats - $50
a few tears and such. dark grey. seem to function rather well, just bad coverings. perfect for someone who can cover seats.
$50 for the pair.

NEW LS1 F-body through out bearing -$50 shipped
new in the package. never even opened. $50 shipped anywhere in the world.

LS1 F-body O2 sensors - $20 each
i have a pile of these left over from doing header installs in my garage for folks in the F-body community. not sure if they are front or rear (looks like a mix of both). all were working fine when removed (replaced w/ O2 sims). should work fine in the front or rear.
i have 10 in great shape and 4 w/ boogered threads.
$20 each / $30 a pair.
boogered thread ones $5 each. these are good for the connector if you need one of these.
i'll ship to your door.
buy the whole lot for $50.

98 T/A leather rear seats - $100
leather rear seats from a 98 T/A. dark gray (not black). these are a 9 out of a possible 10. evey good shape. perfect for a swap from cloth to leather.
-$100

LS1 F-body T/B - $50
ported by Shainer (S1). complete w/ TPS and IAC sensors.
$50.

3 LS1 F-body MAF's. one 100% stock, one descreened and ported, and one sensor eliment w/out the aluminum housing. $50 each.

F-Body lugnut covers - black and silver available
i have 7 sets of 5 silver lug covers (35 total).
i also have 4 set of 5 black lug covers (20 total).
$10 for 5
$25 for 20
you pick the color, i'll ship them to your door.

LS1 McCleod clutch - $100
this is a McCleod clutch i puled from my 98 LS1 so i could replace it w/ a SPEC3. it looks to be in perfect shape. includes flywheel, PP, and clutch disc.
all or nothing - $100

3 LS1 F-body MAF's. one 100% stock, one descreened and ported, and one sensor eliment w/out the aluminum housing. $50 each.
98_1LE
Shouldn't do this, but I will take the Shaner TB and a stock MAF with screen. I won't even start lowballing you if you can deliver. I need you over here for a few minutes anyway to give an opinion. Rumor has it one can occasionally pry an opinion out of you. tongue.gif
GlennCMC70
its possible i could drop by Sat evening.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.