Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New daily driver
F-Body Road Racing and Autocross Forums > Community > General Discussion
00 Trans Ram
Well, I finally got rid of the Saturn and got something more my style. Because of the twins, something small just wasn't going to cut it any more.

Pontiac G8 GT
Black
Red/Onyx leather
6.0L engine
361hp/380tq

CMC #37
Wahoo, congrats! beerchug.gif
killer_bluebird
Looks pretty nice, Congrats!
Rob Hood
Nice, congrats!

When's the modfest??? biggrin.gif
00 Trans Ram
QUOTE (Rob Hood @ Aug 20 2008, 11:21 PM) *
Nice, congrats!

When's the modfest??? biggrin.gif

First one goes on tonight! Going to replace the intake hoses with smooth ones and get rid of that "air silencer box". Also going to make sure that only cold air is getting to the engine.

They sell a true CAI for something like $300. After looking at it last night, I can make one for $15.

FYI - there's a cam for this car that retains the Displacement On Demand that makes over 400rwhp and 380rwtq! The whole cam swap package sells for $700. I may actually put a cam into my DD before putting one into my race car. blink.gif
00 SS
Nice!

I want one. They have an 09 at the local dealer in the new blue. They call it Striker Blue I think instead of the 08 Stealth Blue. It's a much nicer color than the old blue in my opinion. Kinda reminds me of the 02 Z06 Electron Blue.

Sweet car.
00 Trans Ram
Go get it now! The Employee Pricing can't be beat. They took $3000+ off MSRP. It was even $1300 below my Supplier Pricing that I get through work.

I walked out the door with that car for $29,446.70.
BigEnos
That's hot! Congrat's drink.gif
CMC #37
QUOTE (BigEnos @ Aug 21 2008, 12:48 PM) *

No sheeit! Just wait till they get a six speed in that thing! burnout.gif
00 Trans Ram
QUOTE (CMC #37 @ Aug 21 2008, 12:55 PM) *
QUOTE (BigEnos @ Aug 21 2008, 12:48 PM) *

No sheeit! Just wait till they get a six speed in that thing! burnout.gif

No joke - it'll be a bit more expensive, but it'll have more HP and the manual. That'll be fun!
roadracetransam
congrats!
I been drooling over a white one that my neighbor has.
Pony Exp.305
CODE
wow
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.