Hotpart is offering trackbrackets at 10% off right now (which would be $224.10 + freight). However, for frrax members I'm going to offer an additional discount. I'm only explaining this because you may see that sale price on other sites. Since we're a small bunch, and I don't think I'll cause much trouble with the other dealers, I'm going to continue to try to save you guys some extra money.

For the remainder of August and all of September trackbrackets C5 conversion brackets will be on sale for $211.99 shipped (in the 48 states). So, if you're interested in converting your 4th gen to use C5/C6/C6 Z51 or C6 Z06 brakes and need the trackbrackets conversion brackets, drop me a line.

$211.99 shipped (in the 48 states, AK and HI will be additional freight)

And, if you and a friend are considering this conversion (and live close to each other), buy two sets and ship them to one address and they will be $199.99 per set and there will be no shipping charges (in the 48 states). That would be the lowest price we've ever offered on these brackets.

Also, since you're going to be ordering anyway, all other Hotpart parts will be 10% off and free freight during this sale. This excludes Koni's and parts not produced by Hotpart. This will cover LCA's, PHB's, braided hoses, etc. If you're not sure if it's included, just ask.

Thanks!

PM me here or e-mail at: glaser.kevin(at)att.net