Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Koni SA Yellows with Ground Control
F-Body Road Racing and Autocross Forums > Community > Classifieds
93FirehawkTA
Hopefully I'm posting this in the right section...

Looking to sell a complete set of single adjustable Koni yellows , with Ground Control coil over kit in the front (800lb springs) and Ground Control height adjustable spring kit in the rear (225lb). Good condition. Was gonna put on ebay, but have potential local buyer. What's a fair asking price?

BTW... all is for a 4th gen

Thanks,
Ilario
RVachon
QUOTE (93FirehawkTA @ Oct 9 2008, 03:58 PM) *

Looking to sell a complete set of single adjustable Koni yellows , with Ground Control coil over kit in the front (800lb springs) and Ground Control height adjustable spring kit in the rear (225lb). Good condition. Was gonna put on ebay, but have potential local buyer. What's a fair asking price?

Thanks,
Ilario

When you have a price, let me know.
RVachon
QUOTE (RVachon @ Oct 9 2008, 07:33 PM) *
QUOTE (93FirehawkTA @ Oct 9 2008, 03:58 PM) *

Thanks,
Ilario

When you have a price, let me know.

I'm still interested in this. How much?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.