Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: LS1 Baffle Price Reduction!
F-Body Road Racing and Autocross Forums > Community > Advertiser Sales & Group Purchases
ImprovedRacing
Our LS1 Road Race Baffle is on sale for only $149 in anticipation of the release of our new trap-door baffle. If interested, send me a PM and I may give you an additional discount!

On a side note, the baffle was just featured in the Dec 08' issue of High Performance Pontiac and the Jan 09' issue of GM High Tech Performance. Also look for it in upcoming issues of Hot Rod Magazine and Chevy High Performance!
1qwikbird
QUOTE (ImprovedRacing @ Oct 13 2008, 06:41 PM) *
Our LS1 Road Race Baffle is on sale for only $149 in anticipation of the release of our new trap-door baffle. If interested, send me a PM and I may give you an additional discount!

On a side note, the baffle was just featured in the Dec 08' issue of High Performance Pontiac and the Jan 09' issue of GM High Tech Performance. Also look for it in upcoming issues of Hot Rod Magazine and Chevy High Performance!

What if you already bought the first design, but haven't installed it yet? Any chance is could be reworked or upfitted? or is the new one a clean sheet of paper design?

Chris
killer_bluebird
Is this sale for the New design or remaining stock of the old design? if it is the Old design what are the main differences /benefits. Sorry just a bit confused. gr_confused.gif
ImprovedRacing
QUOTE (1qwikbird @ Oct 14 2008, 07:49 PM) *
QUOTE (ImprovedRacing @ Oct 13 2008, 06:41 PM) *

What if you already bought the first design, but haven't installed it yet? Any chance is could be reworked or upfitted? or is the new one a clean sheet of paper design?

Chris

Unfortunately the first design can't be upfitted to the trap-door version. It's too different. I will however be offering a $50 discount for a limited time on the new baffle to anyone who purchased the first design, so if you like you can sell your old baffle and purchase the new version at the discounted rate. The new one is going to cost $189, so it would be $139 with the "prior purchase" discount.

QUOTE (killer_bluebird)
Is this sale for the New design or remaining stock of the old design? if it is the Old design what are the main differences /benefits. Sorry just a bit confused.

This sale is for the remaining stock of the old design. I have about 8 of them left. The new ones are not available yet; they should be available in about 2 weeks. Sorry about the confusion.

I will post up photos of the new design when I receive the prototype (hopefully) this week. The new version will have three trap doors and a few changes to improve drainback to the sump. It will perform a lot better all around as trap doors offer the best performance possible when it comes to baffling. It was a little tricky to get them to work with this pan, but I'm very happy with my design. The downside to the trap doors, of course, is that you now have some moving parts in your oil pan and that decreases reliability, but it shouldn't really be a concern. I'm being very careful and methodical to ensure that the trap doors function as they should.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.