Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 37K headlight!
F-Body Road Racing and Autocross Forums > Community > General Discussion
Beach Cruiser
So I was working on my wife's Vette today, and I needed a part from Chevy to fix a bad head light motor... She and I both went to RK Chevy to go to the parts dept. To distract her I told her to "look around" at the used vettes on the lot. I come back from the parts dept to tell her it was gonna be $350 for the headlight motor and find her in a 2005 Convertible with the D tags on it ready for a test drive. Long and short of it, we left the '99 vette at the dealership and drove away in a 2005 le mans blue 6 speed fully loaded even with the Z51 package! But we had to incur a small amount of debt to take it home... But she's beautiful! and the car's pretty too! Don't worry SS guys, I'm still going to be running the Trans Am, She says its her "daily driver" and does not need any abuse! By the way, I got to sit in a ZR1 today! Only one in VA! RK has one if you can swing 180K!
Todd
Congrats on the new car!! Hopefully you'll be allowed to drive it some time...LOL wink.gif
00 Trans Ram
Best headlight replacement I've ever heard of!
mitchntx
And I thought this thread was gonna be about ...

or

or

not

cool2.gif

Have fun in the new rig ...
00 Trans Ram
I hear that the top one has very few miles or modifications. However, I think the white one with the red top has a LOT of hard miles.

Thanks for the Friday pics, Mitch!
Mojave
QUOTE (00 Trans Ram @ Oct 24 2008, 10:49 AM) *
I hear that the top one has very few miles or modifications. However, I think the white one with the red top has a LOT of hard miles.

Sometimes the one with a lot of miles has the most to offer and the least to lose...
00 Trans Ram
Well, I'd have to take a test drive first...
roadracetransam
The headlights on the red top are much nicer than the one on the blue.
Beach Cruiser
Hey, she's bone stock and it's all about the way she's built rght? No mods for me, If I don't like the way she came from the factory, there's no interst.
NU_BLUE
I thought this was a thread about a Veyron headlight or something... blink.gif
NJSPEEDER
This is why I refuse to go shopping for ANYTHING with women. That is a lot of parts money she is driving around in. lol

Enjoy the new car
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.