Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SPLITTERS for 1993-2002 F-Bodies ON SALE NOW!!!
F-Body Road Racing and Autocross Forums > Community > Advertiser Sales & Group Purchases
6LITEREATER
Hello everyone! My name is Mark and I own 6LITEREATER DESIGNS. One of our current products is a splitter for 1993-2002 F-Bodies... You can learn more about them in this thread:

http://www.frrax.com/rrforum/index.php?sho...t=0#entry133297

The point of THIS thread is to offer ANY splitter for a discount of $300 shipped if you mention this thread...

I want to get some products out on cars with owners that really know their stuff. If you buy a splitter and we later upgrade the hardware to make them more aggressive, etc... and you want to purchase the hardware I will give you a discount.

I have nothing in mind yet but am open to feedback and if improvements are made you won't be left in the dark because you "bought early".

So, take a look, see what you think and if you have any questions let me know and if you're ready to purchase just paypal $300 to:

madelisle@yahoo.com

and be sure to put in the topic:

"6LE Splitter:

and in the note:

"Year/Make"

Thanks for your interest smile.gif!
6LITEREATER
Oh, here's our website 6LITEREATER DESIGNS
6LITEREATER
Here's the deal, I have been on hold selling splitters...

...because the guy who water jets them, Bill, is recovering from a coma (thankfully he IS recovering now at least).

Well, I found out my waterjet guy had 10 cut and in stock before he was in the coma. The owner of the shop Jameel, found them in a corner and called me yesterday...

I went down to verify what cars they were for(they are for LS1's and not the LT1's HOWEVER I have LT1 splitters in stock as well at my place) and that they weren't mess ups or anything. They're not, all perfect. So, I have 10 to sell for 1998-2002 Camaro/Z28/SS and Firebird/Forumula/Trans-Am/Firehawks...

That's not where the discount comes in (they are costing me the same price) the discount is in the fact I had some screw ups with DHL (in billing department, not getting people's packages to them) and they just offered to ship my next 15 packages FOR FREE (offered me a week's worth of shipping for free basically, I had a major PITA two weeks of dealing with BS)!!!

Now, I already used 4 of my freebies yesterday (to mail Christmas gifts actually, lol) but I still have 11 free shipments and 10 splitters, SO I'm offering a sale...

ANY SPLITTER SHIPPED TO ANYWHERE IN THE CONTINENTAL UNITES STATES FOR $250!!!

That's $75 worth of savings on Camaro splitters and $100 savings on the Firebird models!

I could just pocket the free shipping but would rather just get more splitters out there and on cars so I'm passing my discount on in its entirety...

Since I have LT1's already this is good for ANY 1993-2002 F-Body (only problem is before I can sell to 1993-1997 Bird's I need a local test car to check final fitment on the spacers).

Here's a few pics of them on different cars...

DON'T FORGET THEY ARE ADJUSTABLE!!! If you think they stick out too far or too little in any of these pics YOU CAN ADJUST THE SPLITTER TO YOUR LIKING because the holes are water jet cut to an oblong shape so you can slide forward or back wink.gif

To recap, from now until I am out, ANY MODEL SPLITTER IS $250 SHIPPED TO YOUR DOOR (local pick up is same price)

You know the drill, if you want one then Paypal $250 to madelisle@yahoo.com AND MAKE SURE TO INCLUDE IN THE NOTE:

6LE Splitter
Year/Make (of your car)
YOUR SCREEN NAME AND PREFERRED E-MAIL ADDRESS
(so many people NEVER check their paypal e-mails, I reply and never hear from them)

Here's the official sale thread:

http://6litereaterdesigns.com/forum/index.php?topic=185.0

Thanks and come and get them while it lasts smile.gif!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.