I ran a DriftBox system in my car this weekend. It really helped me analyze my runs to see where I was losing time. I am also able to compare my runs against some other fast guys to see where I was faster and where they were faster.

For instance, I found that I'm going through a certain turn at just under 115mph. Sounds pretty good, considering that most guys are only going through there at sub-100. However, I am able to take that same turn at exactly 115 in my 4000lb, stock 245 tires, bone stock G8GT. I've got race tires, aero, 1000lbs less weight, and better suspennsion in the Trans Am - I should be going faster.

I also figured out that there are 2 ways to take a certain turn leading to a straight. My way (fairly constant radius, rolling into the throttle from the apex) and his way (squaring the beginning of the turn, rolling into the throttle before the apex) - both of which yielded identical results.

Anyway, does anyone know how to post or share the data files? I canalways do a screen capture and post the image. But, I'd like to share more, if I can.