Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I'm going public
F-Body Road Racing and Autocross Forums > Community > General Discussion
StanIROCZ
It's taken 2 years, but I now have a website respectable enough to publish.

www.f-bodysport.com

Mostly just stuff about my car and a couple good softball teams that I've had. More stuff will be added as the addiction I mean hobby progresses.
C3SS
Nice site and nice car - just an FYI, your homepage images are ~1.5mb/ea so the site is slow to download on even fast connections, and you're going to be using up a lot of bandwidth on your server. You may look into making some resized copies that would help out with this. Again - good job!
1meanZ
sweet pics, where are those from? Grattan or Waterfor Hills?
nape
Stan, resize the images down to the size you'd like them to be. Right now your images are in the 3000x2000 range and the HTML is resizing them which makes them look worse and load slower.

Looking good otherwise.
Rob Hood
Nice site!
StanIROCZ
Homepage pics are downsized to 760x506. Thanks for pointing that out.

Is there an easier way to downsize other than using sites online?

QUOTE (1meanZ @ Nov 9 2008, 04:32 PM) *

Grattan
trackbird
QUOTE (StanIROCZ @ Nov 9 2008, 09:47 PM) *
Homepage pics are downsized to 760x506. Thanks for pointing that out.

Is there an easier way to downsize other than using sites online?

QUOTE (1meanZ @ Nov 9 2008, 04:32 PM) *

Grattan

If you're on XP, go to www.windowspowertoys.com and download the picture resizer (and anything else you want). There are some good add on apps there. I've been using the resizer for a long time.
prockbp
use the mutha flippin GIMP.. it's totally free, badass, and similar to photoshop

http://www.gimp.org/
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.