Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: So many cars for sale...........
F-Body Road Racing and Autocross Forums > Community > General Discussion
NJSPEEDER
I am seeing so many great cars for sale so far below market value it is starting to make my savings nervous. lol

Is everyone else watching this? Everything for sale around here seems to be down $2-3k from what it was just a few months ago. It is amazing. I need to hit the lottery and save all these cars from the little kids that are going to end up buying and destroying them.

lol

-Tim
RVachon
Sign of the times unfortunately. dry.gif
Nick Cornilsen
QUOTE (NJSPEEDER @ Nov 18 2008, 11:45 PM) *
I am seeing so many great cars for sale so far below market value it is starting to make my savings nervous. lol

Is everyone else watching this? Everything for sale around here seems to be down $2-3k from what it was just a few months ago. It is amazing. I need to hit the lottery and save all these cars from the little kids that are going to end up buying and destroying them.

lol

-Tim

Let me get mine first!

I promise I won't destroy it...
FBody383
QUOTE (NJSPEEDER)
I am seeing so many great cars for sale so far below market value it is starting to make my savings nervous.

Market is as market does. The "market" is always the price where arms length transactions occur. Those that think prices are relatively low will buy now.

Don't look at it as a bad thing, use it as an opportunity to buy something somebody else wants to sell at a price you like.
Lordvader
QUOTE (FBody383 @ Nov 19 2008, 11:21 AM) *
QUOTE (NJSPEEDER)
I am seeing so many great cars for sale so far below market value it is starting to make my savings nervous.

Market is as market does. The "market" is always the price where arms length transactions occur. Those that think prices are relatively low will buy now.

Don't look at it as a bad thing, use it as an opportunity to buy something somebody else wants to sell at a price you like.

I think next year will be a buyers market condition. I would wait because the best offers should be to come yet.
jrg77
If you see something that you like and the price is reasonable get it. Support the people that support that activities you want to see around. It may mean they come back to play another day. Also there is a balance between really cheap because of circumstances and really cheap because of unworkable applications.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.