The first production run of Tire Blankets and Tire Insulators are complete and I am ready to take orders from the FRRAX community.

The Tire Blankets are a durable and cost effective product which is designed to keep your tires warm between runs. They provide better insulation than 1 inch of R14 insulation and way better insulation than those flimsy Mylar covers. They are extremely durable and four of them can be folded up to fit in a 12x12x28 inch box. There are two sizes available, Small, which fits tires Up to 10 inches wide and 25 inches in Overall Diameter, and large, which fit tires Up to 14 inches wide and 27 inches in Overall Diameter. I assume most people here will be interested in the large. You can gather more information about Tire Blankets on our website

We have also developed a complimentary product called Tire Insulators. Tire Blankets keeps the surrounding air from robbing the heat from your tires, the Tire Insulators keep the cold concrete and asphalt from doing the same. Tire Insulators are made with a material which has a high thermo resistance so that the heat in your tires has a hard time migrating to the cold earth.

We found that when using tire insulators in conjunction with the tire insulators that the tire surface which was in contact with the ground would be 20°F warmer after 15 mins vs. sitting on 50°F Concrete directly. More information can be found under Tire Insulators on our website.

We've put a lot of work into the R&D of our products and we stand behind their performance and durability. If you have any questions, or concerns, feel free to post them in this thread, or email me directly.

Thanks again for your support

Eric Thompson
MLS Motor Racing