Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Samco Hoses for LS1 F-body
F-Body Road Racing and Autocross Forums > Community > Advertiser Sales & Group Purchases
Sam Strano
I have two complete sets of Samco Silicone hoses, 4 pieces (upper and lower radiator plus heater core hoses) laying around I want to get rid of they are overstock and I don't have much need for them at this time. Upper hose must be cut to accept GM Power Steering Cooler.

These are for LS1 f-bodies only, as LT1's and Vettes use different sets. They are blue.

For those of you that want to not have to worry about rubber hoses breaking down and getting brittle, these Silicone hoses are the ticket.

$135 per set--shipped.
metz01
QUOTE (Sam Strano @ Dec 11 2008, 03:21 PM) *
I have two complete sets of Samco Silicone hoses, 4 pieces (upper and lower radiator plus heater core hoses) laying around I want to get rid of they are overstock and I don't have much need for them at this time. Upper hose must be cut to accept GM Power Steering Cooler.

These are for LS1 f-bodies only, as LT1's and Vettes use different sets. They are blue.

For those of you that want to not have to worry about rubber hoses breaking down and getting brittle, these Silicone hoses are the ticket.

$135 per set--shipped.

Hi Sam, I may be intrested. I have a 02 convertible camaro ss with the orginal ls1; however, I just purchased a Ron Davis radiator without the oil cooler and a procharger d1sc - will these units work in my car with these upgrades?

Thank You,
Will
Sam Strano
QUOTE (metz01 @ Jan 19 2009, 08:00 PM) *
QUOTE (Sam Strano @ Dec 11 2008, 03:21 PM) *

$135 per set--shipped.

Hi Sam, I may be intrested. I have a 02 convertible camaro ss with the orginal ls1; however, I just purchased a Ron Davis radiator without the oil cooler and a procharger d1sc - will these units work in my car with these upgrades?

Thank You,
Will

Being completely honest... I can't tell you. They should being they are stock replacement hoses, so if your new radiator and you supercharger hardware uses/clears the OEM hoses, these will work. smile.gif

I have one set left.
POS Dodge
PM'd you Sam.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.