Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Strano Performance Lowering spring
F-Body Road Racing and Autocross Forums > Community > Advertiser Sales & Group Purchases
Sam Strano
Still $275 shipped to the US lower 48. Happy to ship them to Hawaii, Canada, or anywhere else, but the shipping isn't included.

The quick overview:

Rates:
Front: 550 linear
Rear: 100 tender, 150 working (linear working rate)

The springs are made for me to my spec (not relabled versions of others) and use the VVS alloy that is up to 30% lighter than traditional Spring steel. A set of 4 ships (including the box) @ 27-28 pounds most others are in the 40+ pound range. That's a savings that is generally hard to find for no real extra cost vs. other springs. And the spring rates were developed by me and have prove to work in competition on a more than local scale.

I have about 100 sets coming, of those 55 or so are already sold. Lead time is long once I run out. Many hear have their springs already, but I know there are new members, or folks who have springs that maybe aren't so good (and heavier), so I thought I'd mention it.
marka
Howdy,

Sam, do you sell rears only?

Will they work well with GC ride height adjusters?

Mark
Sam Strano
Not getting any extra rears, and they are too long fro weight jackers (meant to be and are stock replacement lowering). One of my rear springs is about the same total height as a GC setup including a jacker.
Sam Strano
Springs arrived last week. All backorders are now cleared. Currently I have but 22 sets remaining.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.