Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1982-2002 F-Body Rear Seat Deletes!!!
F-Body Road Racing and Autocross Forums > Community > Advertiser Sales & Group Purchases
6LITEREATER
Well, I was never really a fan of rear seat deletes. Most of them are just too big and gawdy for me. However, I keep getting requests to make them so after a lot of searching I decided to carry the simplest and cleanest looking deletes I could have made... Which are these:

Of course anyone could make these with wood, carpet, time, space and skill. Not all of us have all those at our disposal though laugh.gif

So, for those who can't make them and don't want to just throw a rear mat over the hole left when you pull the seats, I offer these to you wink.gif

The color is pretty spot on. The camera washes it out a bit. Another thing is the older the car is some carpet fades. Colors offered:

Grey(most common)
Black
Neutral Tan
OR any custom color smile.gif

Easy install and all mounting bolts and instructions included.

For your basic set (no hinged door) they are $150 + shipping WHICH I WILL SPLIT WITH YOU (normally $30) so total base price is:

$165 SHIPPED paypal'd to madelisle@yahoo.com

If you want them to have the hinged door ADD $30

If you want them to have ports (air ports for hidden amps and such) ADD $20

Not making a lot off of these, just offering straight from the manufacturer (a guy who has been doing them for years) to meet a need, so they are here whenever you want them (this is not a GP or special price, this is the everyday price and it will not get cheaper) all you have to do is place your order (again, just paypal to madelisle@yahoo.com for now, I'll have them on my site soon).

Thanks for looking biggrin.gif!
codename Bil Doe
Wow. Those are surprisingly very clean. Nice Job!
6LITEREATER
QUOTE (codename Bil Doe @ Dec 29 2008, 01:25 PM) *
Wow. Those are surprisingly very clean. Nice Job!

Thanks! I can't take the credit though, I'm just a middle man on these...

I never was a fan of deletes myself. I don't like selling something I wouldn't put in my car so I never sold them, until I saw these wink.gif
GlennCMC70
nice job. looks good.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.