Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New exhaust tips for sale...
F-Body Road Racing and Autocross Forums > Community > Advertiser Sales & Group Purchases
6LITEREATER
First I would like to show you all our NEW CME SINGLE TIP Exhaust setup...

Introductory price (in 2.5" or 3") of $300 shipped!!! Normal price will be $350 shipped...

Second, we now offer single tips for dual exhaust setups...

Picture the CME tips I sell but split apart... I had them made in anticipation of the new dual exit valance (like the CME but dual exit) I am having made.

This tips will fit it perfectly smile.gif Anyways, here's some pics:

The above is a 3" but we also have them in 2.5". The INTRODUCTORY PRICE is $225 shipped for the pair, or $125 each (if for some reason you only need one).

My normal CME tips sell for $350 shipped, these will probably sell normally for $275 shipped (like when the valance is available) but I'm getting a "kick off" deal from the vendor to get them on cars and I'm passing my savings on to you all...

This is a heck of a deal with no profit in it for me to just a get a new product out on cars so TAKE ADVANTAGE OF IT.

If you want the new CME, a tip or a set of tips just paypal the appropriate amount to madelisle@yahoo.com and make sure to put in the note what it is for and size you want... Thanks for looking smile.gif
6LITEREATER
We now offer ALL of our tips with an edge/lip (like everyone keeps begging for like the original CME tips) smile.gif!!! An extra $75 and any of our tips (CME or Dual Exhaust) can be had like this:

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.