Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1993-2002 F-Body Splitters Group Purchase SAVE $100!!!
F-Body Road Racing and Autocross Forums > Community > Advertiser Sales & Group Purchases
6LITEREATER
I think I shall call this the "Help 6LE pay his sponsorship fees for another 3 months sale!" wink.gif

I got a discount put in place through Fed Ex that I can save on shipping if I ship 10 items (and since that is 10 sheets of ABS I get a price cut there also).

SO, instead of paying $325-$350 shipped for a splitter I am offering ANY F-BODY SPLITTER FOR $250 SHIPPED!!!

ANY SPLITTER SHIPPED TO ANYWHERE IN THE CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES FOR $250!!!

That's $75 worth of savings on Camaro splitters and $100 savings on the Firebird models!

Here's a few pics of them on different cars...

^^That's right, you've seen this pic before... Splitters get you girls AND make your car famous...

smile.gif

DON'T FORGET THEY ARE ADJUSTABLE!!! If you think they stick out too far or too little in any of these pics YOU CAN ADJUST THE SPLITTER TO YOUR LIKING because the holes are water jet cut to an oblong shape so you can slide forward or back wink.gif

To recap, from now until I am out, ANY MODEL SPLITTER IS $250 SHIPPED TO YOUR DOOR

You know the drill, if you want one then Paypal $250 to madelisle@yahoo.com AND MAKE SURE TO INCLUDE IN THE NOTE:

6LE Splitter
Year/Make (of your car)
YOUR SCREEN NAME AND PREFERRED E-MAIL ADDRESS
(so many people NEVER check their paypal e-mails, I reply and never hear from them)

Thanks and come and get them while it lasts smile.gif!!!
Crazy Canuck
is the girl included ? lmao.gif
6LITEREATER
Yeah but you have to pay extra for shipping smile.gif
NickS
QUOTE (6LITEREATER @ Feb 20 2009, 11:50 PM) *

Not to mention the maintenance costs!
tonycook
QUOTE (NickS @ Feb 21 2009, 04:21 PM) *
QUOTE (6LITEREATER @ Feb 20 2009, 11:50 PM) *

Not to mention the maintenance costs!

I would be more concerned with the disposal fee for your present unit.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.