Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F-Body Road Race Baffles $50 Off Sale
F-Body Road Racing and Autocross Forums > Community > Advertiser Sales & Group Purchases
ImprovedRacing

$50 (25%) Off F-Body Trap-Door Oil Pan Baffles!

Helps reduce oil starvation. Cheap insurance for your engine. Nornally priced at $199, get it for $149!

One week only - Ends March 27th, 2009 at midnight.

To receive the discount, simply place an order on our website and enter FRRAX in the discount coupon code box.

For more product information and to place an order, please follow this link: Improved Racing - F-Body Trap Door Oil Pan Baffle
JustinID
Bleh.. why couldn't you do this like a month from now?

What's involved in installing these? I've never removed my oil pan, so no clue what all I'd be facing.
ImprovedRacing
QUOTE (JustinID @ Mar 20 2009, 06:03 AM) *
Bleh.. why couldn't you do this like a month from now?

What's involved in installing these? I've never removed my oil pan, so no clue what all I'd be facing.

Here's a thread that describes how to remove the oil pan without completely dropping the K-member and messing up your alignment: http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/generation-i...oil-baffle.html
ImprovedRacing
One day left, coupon expires tomorrow!
Eskimo
Ugh.. we're going to have the engine out of the car doing the rod bolts next weekend, would be the perfect time... but I'm tapped.. thanks for the offer though.
MarkT
Had to jump on this. I hear it's arrived already, can't wait to get home & get to wrenching. Thanks!
CJ-TA
PM me next time this deal comes around..

I need to get in on it, but I, like Eskimo, am also tapped on all the rest of the engine stuff I need to buy.

Coupon good for one last shot? tongue.gif
Pony Exp.305
Sale again .... 2thumbs.gif I need one asap.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.