Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: MJM Racing rebuildable Hubs
F-Body Road Racing and Autocross Forums > Community > Advertiser Sales & Group Purchases
00 SS
The hubs are available on a build to order basis. The price is $750 each or $1500 per pair plus $50 shipping. Cores are needed but if you have no cores or want to send cores after you get your new hubs, the core charge is $100 each. If you send your cores to us within 90 days your core charges will be refunded.

There is a new option as well. Thread in studs. They are much easier to change if you even have a stud problem at en event and you won't ever have to use a press or pound on the hubs to change them. Thread in studs are a no cost option you can choose instead of the standard ARP 7708 studs.

If you are interested in placing an order or just have questions, call Mike Minear at 303 710-9297.

Thanks,

MJM Racing LLC
00 SS
There are now a couple members of this board that have rebuildable hubs. I won't name them in case they wish to stay anonymous. If they wish to be known or provide feedback to the board, I'll let them do it. The little feedback I've received is positive, but generally there is no feedback unless there are issues.
00 SS
If anyone is thinking about getting a set of hubs in time for nationals, you have about 3 weeks (mid July) to get your orders in. They have been taking about 4-6 weeks from the time your order is received to the time you receive the new ones. I will be in Lincoln for nationals (Monday-Wednesday), so if you want to save some shipping, I can deliver.
Mojave
I sound like a broken record, but I will get a set of these for my C4 when funds permit (some day!).
wdtiger
Yup. Seriously, thanks for making something like this. I will get a set of these eventually. Whenever my checking account (and my wife!) will allow. My OEM hubs are almost done and i'm only on 275 gumballs.
00 SS
I look forward to working with all of you.

Call me when your ready, 303 710-9297.
00 SS
So is it time to try to put a GP together again? Has the economy turned the corner or is it just media hype? Let's find out.

The individual unit price is $750 each.
If an order of 10-19 pair can be assembled, the price would be $700 each.
If an order of 20+ pair can be assembled, the price would be $650 each.

If your are interested, post here.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.