Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Stainless Works single cat LT1 high-flow y-pipe.
F-Body Road Racing and Autocross Forums > Community > Classifieds
BigEnos
Fits '93-'95 F-bodies with single cat and stock manifolds. Biiiiig improvement over the stock POS and tucks up nicely under the car just like the factory unit. Mandrel bent and has a high flow cat that is still in good shape. Probably put 40K miles or so on it, but it's been off the car since I got long tubes last year. It passed emissions with flying colors every time I took it through. Has O2 bung and literally bolts right in place and has all brackets, clamps, and flanges. Great upgrade from stock and very streetable.

Asking $200 + 1/2 actual UPS ground shipping (from 21784) or $185 if you pick it up. Will try to get some pics to post up later.
mitchntx
Brian, did you have a stock oil pan on your car?
BigEnos
QUOTE (mitchntx @ Jul 27 2009, 08:53 AM) *
Brian, did you have a stock oil pan on your car?

Yep, it fits tight (and by that I mean close) to it but I never had any problems. I think if you were really worried you could tweak the clamps and flanges to move it a little further from the pan than I had it.
BigEnos
The promised pictures have (finally) arrived.

More here:
http://picasaweb.google.com/BrianXL/YPipe02

Price is negotiable.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.