Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: August hotpart/trackbrackets sale!
F-Body Road Racing and Autocross Forums > Community > Advertiser Sales & Group Purchases
trackbird
It's time for a sale on trackbrackets. I've had several people interested, so this seems like a good time. Prices good through the end of the month.

Trackbrackets - $199 shipped in the 48 states.

All other hotpart items are on sale as well (including DOT braided brake lines). Let me know what you need and I'll get you prices (working up and posting the whole price sheet just gets cluttered).
RVachon
Pardon my ignorance...what's a trackbracket?
trackbird
QUOTE (RVachon @ Aug 7 2009, 12:34 PM) *
Pardon my ignorance...what's a trackbracket?

No problem at all, I always forget that not everyone is familiar with this setup. It is a conversion bracket for 4th gen F-bodies to use C5 or C6 front brakes.

Seen here:

http://www.hotpart.com/shop/index.php?l=pr...detail&p=71
RVachon
Oh those things. I already have the C5 setup on my car & it works great. 2thumbs.gif
CptMidway
I really would like to upgrade to this set up, however I wouldn't be able to use my stock Firehawk wheels on the car.
roostmeyer
How much for camber plates to 67220? I've been able to get 2.5° out of the stock ones, but I this might be a good "little" purchase as I'm not planning on buying any other car parts this month.
trackbird
QUOTE (roostmeyer @ Aug 14 2009, 01:49 PM) *
How much for camber plates to 67220? I've been able to get 2.5° out of the stock ones, but I this might be a good "little" purchase as I'm not planning on buying any other car parts this month.

3rd gen camber plates. MSRP is $217.50 I can do them for $185 shipped. Let me know if you need a set.

Thanks!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.