Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Latest post function not working for me
F-Body Road Racing and Autocross Forums > Administrative > Site Suggestions and Comments
BigEnos
On the "View New Posts" page, when I click on the link for "Last post by:<username>" I am getting a page not found error. This is on my work computer, and I haven't tried it at home. My work computer does have some strange issues in general, but this functionality used to work here <shrug>.

So, I'm not saying that it *isn't* my work computer, but in case it isn't maybe someone should check in to it.
mitchntx
Kevin, simailar if not the same issue I was having.

F5 or refresh button brings up the page, though.
trackbird
I'm not sure where you're using that function. I hit view new posts at the top and get all the posts. Where are you selecting the username?
BigEnos
QUOTE (trackbird @ Aug 25 2009, 10:55 AM) *
I'm not sure where you're using that function. I hit view new posts at the top and get all the posts. Where are you selecting the username?

I get the latest posts, but on that screen showing the new posts I get an error when I click "Last post by:<username>" it gets a page not found. If I click the thread title it works OK.
trackbird
Odd. It's working for me. I either get the last post, or the profile page of the last poster (depending on what I click). I'm on my work machine and using IE6 (the one everyone in web design hates). Hmm...
BigEnos
Works OK at home so nevermind. banghead.gif Sorry to bother.
trackbird
That's ok, we've had a few oddities lately, so it's always good info to have.
mitchntx
QUOTE (trackbird @ Aug 25 2009, 01:58 PM) *
Odd. It's working for me.

Must be your avatar ...
trackbird
QUOTE (mitchntx @ Aug 25 2009, 10:57 PM) *
QUOTE (trackbird @ Aug 25 2009, 01:58 PM) *
Odd. It's working for me.

Must be your avatar ...

That's the wrong cat. It's Porter, not Midnight.
mitchntx
They all look alike to me ...

Still scarey ... and he keeps looking at me no matter where I go in the room.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.