Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Any interest in Rebuildable 4th gen hub GP?
F-Body Road Racing and Autocross Forums > Community > Advertiser Sales & Group Purchases
00 SS
I thought this might be a good time to start this since the autox season will be starting for some folks in just a couple months. The rest of us in the snow belt have a bit more time, but if your doing your winter projects now is as good a time as any to finally fix the hubs for good.

Same deal as before, the price will depend on how many pair are ordered:

Individual units up to 9 pair are $750 each or $1500 per pair.

10 pair to 19 sets are $700 each or $1400 per pair

20 pair plus are $650 each or $1300 per pair.

If you are interested, post here and we'll start a list. (Don't forget, these are a direct bolt on for '91-'96 C4 'vettes as well.)
cccbock
QUOTE (00 SS @ Jan 5 2010, 05:50 PM) *
I thought this might be a good time to start this since the autox season will be starting for some folks in just a couple months. The rest of us in the snow belt have a bit more time, but if your doing your winter projects now is as good a time as any to finally fix the hubs for good.

Same deal as before, the price will depend on how many pair are ordered:

Individual units up to 9 pair are $750 each or $1500 per pair.

10 pair to 19 sets are $700 each or $1400 per pair

20 pair plus are $650 each or $1300 per pair.

If you are interested, post here and we'll start a list. (Don't forget, these are a direct bolt on for '91-'96 C4 'vettes as well.)

Mike, let be the first to say that I really appreciate your efforts here. I truly wish I could afford a pair of these now, but alas the economy continues to suffer at my house.

Please keep up the effort until I can participate!

Bock
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.