Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NFME 2010 registration is open!!!
F-Body Road Racing and Autocross Forums > National F-body Motorsport Event > NFME
trackbird
http://www.fbody-event.org/

My goal is to have the car done and be there. If it's not done and at any events before this one, I expect to be at this one with a running car. Who else is coming out to play?
Shortcutsleeping
Indy again?
I thought it was going to be in Memphis this year?

<kicks dirt>

Costas
cars and such...
rhit_rs
Perhaps if I still had an F-Body and was out of class, but unfortunately neither of those will be true at that time.

I do fully support Kevin being done with his car by then...
trackbird
I did too Costas. But if it was, I'd not be attending. Since it's close...I'm planning to attend.

Josh, we may have room for you to at least join us. Let me see who's going and who's driving what and what's going on the trailer, etc.
Shortcutsleeping
QUOTE (trackbird @ Jan 30 2010, 01:01 AM) *
I did too Costas. But if it was, I'd not be attending. Since it's close...I'm planning to attend.
Josh, we may have room for you to at least join us. Let me see who's going and who's driving what and what's going on the trailer, etc.

I keep forgetting I moved about 5 hours closer to a LOT of places when I moved to DFW...

Anyone else from FRRAX going? I'm totally on the fence at this point.

Costas
cars and such...
z28tt
QUOTE (Shortcutsleeping @ Jan 29 2010, 10:53 PM) *
Indy again?
I thought it was going to be in Memphis this year?
<kicks dirt>

Didn't Memphis Motorsports Park get shut down at the end of last season, or was that just the NASCAR side of things?
NJSPEEDER
Yes, they got shut down. Management is looking to sell the facility. It screwed over a bunch of sanctioning bodies and groups that had annual events there.

-Tim
dailydriver
QUOTE (NJSPEEDER @ Feb 9 2010, 01:23 PM) *
Yes, they got shut down. Management is looking to sell the facility. It screwed over a bunch of sanctioning bodies and groups that had annual events there.

-Tim

So that's why they are holding the LSX Shootout in St. Louis this coming fall???
trackbird
I am officially registered for the autocross and car show (ha, you can put a track car in the car show, right?). It's incentive to get this goofy pile of parts assembled into a car. I'll probably switch to the road course if I get the car totally ready, and I may still autocross too.
92Voodoo
I'm officially registered with a brand X vehicle. We'll see if I get banned for a green mustang. The horror!
Anyone caravaning from the NY/NJ area? I'd love to have the company on the road.
Bill
Racing Geek
I won't be going. My dad reminded me we're going turkey hunting during that time.
trackbird
QUOTE (92Voodoo @ Mar 17 2010, 01:13 PM) *
I'm officially registered with a brand X vehicle. We'll see if I get banned for a green mustang. The horror!
Anyone caravaning from the NY/NJ area? I'd love to have the company on the road.
Bill

Sweet!!!!
Pony Exp.305
What schedule for Rc and trail time on the 13-15 th of May? I will figure out to be there on on 13th morning or afternoon trip from Tennessee.
Pony Exp.305
BUmPPPPP nutkick.gif
QUASAR
I would also like to know what the road course schedule is. I'll be racing nearby that weekend (Putnam) and depending on the timing I could make a stop at ORP work.
Pony Exp.305
I had blast time at NFME in Indy yesterday. I drove in RR mostly. I had GoPro camera on my Trans Am but the video showed upside down. blink.gif mad.gif
I m waiting on someone send me the video then I ll post it here .
My '98 Trans Am run so great but the handling was worsen :thumb down: I had ever rode.
trackbird
Hey Dusty, it was great to see you there! Glad we got that window issue sorted out so you could get out there and have a good time!!! I was bummed that I didn't get to bring my car, but that's how it goes sometimes. I'll have to start a thread and post the few pictures we took.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.