Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Frrax decals
F-Body Road Racing and Autocross Forums > Community > General Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
trackbird
I've had some requests for frrax decals and I'm pretty much out (and the box is lost/buried in the garage under a pile of Camaro parts...somewhere). So, I guess I'm going to be placing an order for some decals soon. Does anyone need any/anything specific? They are single color logos like you see at the top left of the forum (Camaro outline with the lettering).

The colors are:

Red
White
Blue
Black
Silver

I don't think I missed any. I could check on a dark green if needed, not sure if the vinyl is available.

I have to verify that prices haven't changed on them, but assuming they are still the same cost, they will be:

$4.50 shipped (48 states) for the first one and $2.50 for each additional one.

Just post a name and what color and once I get everything sorted, I'll get addresses and collect money.

Thanks!

And I know I already owe decals to a few of you, just post the color choices in here and once I get them, I'll send them out.

Edit:

The prices went up slightly. The little ones only moved $.25 so we'll leave them as is. The large ones went up a bit more and will now be $19 for the first one (shipped) and $14 for each additional one.
rhit_rs
How much if they are picked up? I need one for the truck.
trackbird
QUOTE (rhit_rs @ Feb 24 2010, 02:54 PM) *
How much if they are picked up? I need one for the truck.

For the help with the car and the fiberglass Z28 hood, I think I can spare a couple for you. 2thumbs.gif
FBody383
David Francis
2 - Red
4- White
2- Blue
2 - Silver
dailydriver
Kevin, what's the approximate size of these??
Beach Cruiser
Mills Robinson

2-silver
1-white
kwiker
Does anyone have pics of the actual sticker...and also...is there any way to get a redesign with a firebird formula instead of a camaro <---i know that is a lot of design time, but I'm just crossing my fingers
firehawkclone
I will take 2 large white, if your going to make them, and 4 small.
firehawkclone
QUOTE (kwiker @ Feb 24 2010, 06:58 PM) *
Does anyone have pics of the actual sticker...and also...is there any way to get a redesign with a firebird formula instead of a camaro <---i know that is a lot of design time, but I'm just crossing my fingers

Top of the door.

Best pic i can find of the big one
1meanZ
4 - White
StanIROCZ
Are these the big or small decals? Would I be a PIA if I asked for charcoal?
rdoms3800
Ryan Domigan
2 - red
2 - white
trackbird
QUOTE (dailydriver @ Feb 24 2010, 06:07 PM) *
Kevin, what's the approximate size of these??

See John's pic of his Firebird. About 9", give or take by 2.5-ish high? I'd have to measure one, but that's a ballpark.

QUOTE (kwiker @ Feb 24 2010, 08:58 PM) *

If someone could do the design work and send me the file, I'd look into having some made (I considered a 3rd gen too).

QUOTE (firehawkclone @ Feb 24 2010, 10:14 PM) *
I will take 2 large white, if your going to make them, and 4 small.

I'll get prices on the large ones and I'm sure I can order a couple if you wish. No problem.

QUOTE (StanIROCZ @ Feb 24 2010, 10:34 PM) *
Are these the big or small decals? Would I be a PIA if I asked for charcoal?

The grey is really more of a charcoal. I like those best and it's what's on my truck and what was on my cars.
Casey_SS
Casey Holdway
2 - Blue
1 - Grey
1 - White
1meanZ
QUOTE (trackbird @ Feb 24 2010, 10:57 PM) *
If someone could do the design work and send me the file, I'd look into having some made (I considered a 3rd gen too).

A thirdgen one would rock. What type of file are you looking for?
trackbird
QUOTE (1meanZ @ Feb 25 2010, 07:42 AM) *
QUOTE (trackbird @ Feb 24 2010, 10:57 PM) *

A thirdgen one would rock. What type of file are you looking for?

.jpg

I have to send it off and have them make a "vector" file out of it anyway, so I've been using a .jpg file and it has worked so far. I do have a larger sized (higher res) logo if someone wants one to work with.
Eskimo
Rich Q.-

1 black
2 white
StanIROCZ
4 charcoal (silver smile.gif) for me, please
BPWilliams
2 black for me, third gen small wing version.........

I would like a 3rd gen also if someone could get the design to Kevin.....

(also, thanks for not running me off because of my avitar... I do not have any pictures of the Camaro on the track yet... soon, but not yet....)
1meanZ
QUOTE (BPWilliams @ Feb 25 2010, 02:30 PM) *
I would like a 3rd gen also if someone could get the design to Kevin.....

I just got a file from Kevin. I'll work on it this weekend and see what I can do.
1meanZ
Ok, here his the small wing version...

Here is the tall wing version...

Here is my version of StanIROCZ's car. I think it's pretty authentic...

slowTA
What... no Pontiac version?

(just causing trouble, the original is good enough for me)
1meanZ
QUOTE (slowTA @ Feb 28 2010, 01:54 PM) *
What... no Pontiac version?

I can do one, but frankly, no one will be able to tell what it is. from the side, the nose is so nondescript along with the wrap around style spoiler I don't think anyone will be able to tell wether its a C4 or a thirdgen.
trackbird
Sweet! Nice work!!! Just mail me the image and I'll see if I can get some of those made as well for those who want them.

Thanks!
MikeP-99Z
4 white
Racing Geek
Do you have a picture of the different colors handy since you said the silver is more like a charcoal? I suppose the red and blue are bright colors right? I'm thinking about getting a silver and maybe a black third gen camaro one. Nice job on those 1meanZ.
trackbird
QUOTE (Racing Geek @ Mar 1 2010, 01:57 AM) *
Do you have a picture of the different colors handy since you said the silver is more like a charcoal? I suppose the red and blue are bright colors right? I'm thinking about getting a silver and maybe a black third gen camaro one. Nice job on those 1meanZ.

Let me see what I can do. I have a grey/charcoal one on my truck but I don't have any of the other ones on anything. Hmm... Anybody have pics of some of the other colors? You can send them to me and I'll post them.
Beach Cruiser
Here's a pic of a silver sticker on my beer fridge.

BPWilliams
OK I would like the 3rd gen for sure, the small wing version is the best. But I was thinking of using the STAN version on the rear quarter panels to add strength..... rolleyes.gif
StanIROCZ
QUOTE (1meanZ @ Feb 28 2010, 01:27 PM) *
Here is my version of StanIROCZ's car. I think it's pretty authentic...

Your rear backstray placement is a bit off...
TSHACK
4 of the short winged third gen in red here please, yes nice work 1 mean Z
1meanZ
QUOTE (TSHACK @ Mar 2 2010, 12:24 AM) *
nice work 1 mean Z

Thanks guys. It's the least I could do considering all the information and ideas I've shamlessly stolen or copied from the rest of you. beerchug.gif Besides, us thirdgen guys can't be dirtying up our rides with pagan images of 4th gens, thats just not acceptable! rotf.gif
trackbird
QUOTE (1meanZ @ Mar 2 2010, 07:59 AM) *
Besides, us thirdgen guys can't be dirtying up our rides with pagan images of 4th gens, thats just not acceptable! rotf.gif

I was just trying to let my 3rd gen dream of being a fast car... lol. unsure.gif
TSHACK
beerchug.gif amen brother
QUOTE (1meanZ @ Mar 2 2010, 04:59 AM) *
QUOTE (TSHACK @ Mar 2 2010, 12:24 AM) *
nice work 1 mean Z

Thanks guys. It's the least I could do considering all the information and ideas I've shamlessly stolen or copied from the rest of you. beerchug.gif Besides, us thirdgen guys can't be dirtying up our rides with pagan images of 4th gens, thats just not acceptable! rotf.gif
00Hawk95
Chris Black

(4) Silver original design

Thanks!
trackbird
I'll give this about another week and start getting the order together to go to Solotime.
trackbird
The prices went up slightly. The little ones only moved $.25 so we'll leave them as is. The large ones went up a bit more and will now be $19 for the first one (shipped) and $14 for each additional one.
1meanZ
I'm assuming the thirdgen styled logo is a go then? If so I'll take 2 small white ones and 3 small black ones.
trackbird
QUOTE (1meanZ @ Mar 10 2010, 11:50 AM) *
I'm assuming the thirdgen styled logo is a go then? If so I'll take 2 small white ones and 3 small black ones.

I sent it off to my contact and he didn't indicate otherwise. So we should be good.
Racing Geek
If the third gen with the small spoiler can be made, you can put me down for 1 small silver, and 1 small black.

Mike Mahnke
trackbird
QUOTE (Racing Geek @ Mar 11 2010, 09:37 AM) *
If the third gen with the small spoiler can be made, you can put me down for 1 small silver, and 1 small black.

Mike Mahnke

Done.

Unless there is specific demand, I can't see a reason to make the 3rd gen "large spoiler". Nobody will recognize that outline anyway... (and I have/had one of those cars).
Racing Geek
So do we pay after they are all made, or do you want payment now? How will that work? Just curious...
trackbird
I'll probably see who wants to paypal and start that way.

Assuming they don't kill me on fees (or everyone uses it as "personal" transfer and they don't charge fees). That's the easiest. I'll PM my paypal address to anyone who needs it (it's not the board address that I use).
Beach Cruiser
Cool, I'm putting together all my Graphics for this year now, I'll save a spot on the panel for it. Posted earlier about what I need.
Racing Geek
Any updates with this? I can send payment via paypal personal transfer.
trackbird
Yea, I better get this situated. Sorry, been busy working on the car.

I'll PM the paypal address. Put your order in the paypal message line (which generation and what color) as well as your address for the US mail to deliver.
trackbird
PM's sent. Let me know if I missed anybody.
Racing Geek
You have $$. smile.gif

I suppose I should think of a place on the IROC to put one of them...
BPWilliams
I also sent in my order can you please confirm acceptance of payment?
trackbird
QUOTE (BPWilliams @ Mar 30 2010, 06:44 PM) *
I also sent in my order can you please confirm acceptance of payment?

It made it.

The order is going in at the end of this week (most of it's in, I'm adding a few things for last minute orders that just came in) and I'll post up when they ship to me.

I ordered a few extras in most colors to restock my decal box, so I have a few spares.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.