Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS - Carbon fiber t top lid & interior panels
F-Body Road Racing and Autocross Forums > Community > Classifieds
DAlgozine
FS - Carbon fiber t top lid and interior aluminum panels - Fabricated by Alan Blaine

Originally cost $ 580

asking $ 225.00 plus shipping OBO

wstukas
Are you parting out your AI car?
DAlgozine
QUOTE (wstukas @ Apr 6 2013, 10:54 PM) *
Are you parting out your AI car?

Yes, all non CMC legal parts are being listed.
Taking this opportunity to move down to CMC
And new car is a hard top, so no need for this lid.

I started here. If this stuff doesn't move, then its getting listed at LS1 tech and then ebay
DAlgozine
Looking for a genuine offer
Pony Exp.305
PM ya..
DAlgozine
Deal Pending.
Pm replied
DAlgozine
QUOTE (Pony Exp.305 @ May 26 2013, 05:10 AM) *
PM ya..

Have you seen my PM responses
DAlgozine
No sale.

Still available.
jgsesp27
QUOTE (DAlgozine @ Jun 4 2013, 08:08 AM) *
No sale.

Still available.

I may be interested but would like to know how they would work 02 TA that is street driven mostly to and from the track. Can you put the weather stripping on them to keep out the rain and wind noise? What secures them to the car? Once installed can you remove them easily for sat nite cruise? I seldom take the t-tops off so that would not be a issue but how would they compare to the factory ones on wind and water once in place?
StanIROCZ
This isn't CMC legal? I thought T-top replacements were legal? Or is your new CMC car a hardtop?
DAlgozine
QUOTE (StanIROCZ @ Jun 4 2013, 08:08 PM) *
This isn't CMC legal? I thought T-top replacements were legal? Or is your new CMC car a hardtop?

New car is a hard top, but I have been told that t top replacement panels are CMC legal.
DAlgozine
QUOTE (jgsesp27 @ Jun 4 2013, 06:11 PM) *
QUOTE (DAlgozine @ Jun 4 2013, 08:08 AM) *
No sale.

Still available.

I may be interested but would like to know how they would work 02 TA that is street driven mostly to and from the track. Can you put the weather stripping on them to keep out the rain and wind noise? What secures them to the car? Once installed can you remove them easily for sat nite cruise? I seldom take the t-tops off so that would not be a issue but how would they compare to the factory ones on wind and water once in place?

The top panel comes off with about 10 or 12 small screws. The two interior panels were pop riveted. Personally, I don't think this is ideally set up for a street car. It's better suited for a dedicated track car.
However, it was weather proof. Not too sure about wind noise. It was in a race car, so noise was coming from many sources.
DAlgozine
Spring is here, and we ( I ) are dealing. ( Announcer voice)

Any offers ??
Blainefab
The CF Ttop replacement panel, and the aluminum filler panels, are CMC legal.
DAlgozine
Make an offer !! Needs to go soon
DAlgozine
$ 225.00 OBO
DAlgozine
I have had a couple requests for some installed photos. Here is the best that I have

DAlgozine
Make me an offer !
mikedamageinc
I know this is over a year old but any chance you still have this?
198esp
If the original poster doesn't have his still , I have a unpainted one for sale in nj
DAlgozine
QUOTE (mikedamageinc @ Mar 10 2017, 01:38 PM) *
I know this is over a year old but any chance you still have this?

Still have it
email is david at algozine dot com
DAlgozine
QUOTE (198esp @ Mar 11 2017, 11:44 AM) *
If the original poster doesn't have his still , I have a unpainted one for sale in nj

Do I get a commission ? cool2.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.