Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1998 Z28 for sale
F-Body Road Racing and Autocross Forums > Community > Classifieds
mesospeedy
It's hard to do it, but I think I'm gonna let her go. Price is obo, had to start somewhere so if you have an offer please email me. mesospeedy@gmail.com
Thanks
Michael

http://greensboro.craigslist.org/cto/4286336156.html
BumpaD_Z28
WOW nicely modded car ... I passed the info along to a friend wink.gif
GNC Rick
Sell me your hood & put your stock one back on ! biggrin.gif
mesospeedy
BumpaD Z28, thanks for the compliment and the referral!

GNC Rick, that's too much of an eye catcher, can't let it go, haha! Aside from the choppy idle, I get more compliments on that hood than anything else!!!
GNC Rick
No doubt ! It looks killer, GLWS
mesospeedy
Bump...had one guy pretend like he was ready to buy then disappeared, guess he changed his mind!
FASTFATBOY
Where did the back wheels come from and what is the offset?

Thats a nice car.
mesospeedy
No clue what the offset is as far as the numbers, but I'm pretty sure they're the ZR-1 offset, not GS. They were bought second hand, they had C4 centers on them when I got them, iirc they are GM wheels.
mesospeedy
Bump...had a lot of interest but no money yet. Added a few pics to the ad, also have more if anybody wants to see them.
mesospeedy
Old ad expired, link to the new one is in the original post
mesospeedy
Bump...had a few people ask about some trades, nobody has committed yet. Will entertain trades listed in the ad, but prefer to sell.
mesospeedy
Still for sale, had a few more window shoppers but no cash yet! Price is obo
mesospeedy
Sooo, after quite a bit of back and forth, this car is back up for sale. I had decided to keep it, but after buying a C6, it just doesn't get driven much. Now my career path may be changing, and until I decide which direction I'm heading, I think it's best to go ahead and let my baby go to a new home.

1998 Z28 M6, Silver/Ebony 86000 miles
TEA LS6 heads(stg 2), custom ground can (232/234-.612/.592) Mamo ported FAST 90, NW throttle,
Moser 9", 4.30 gears, TruTrac
Koni da shocks, H&R springs, Strano sways
GM C4 ZR-1 chrome wheels with NT05s (275/315)
VFN fiberglass Sunoco hood
Email for fastest response and for pics, forgot my photo bucket login in info so can't post pics here right now
mesospeedy@gmail
Asking $13000 obo
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.