Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pair of 17x9.5 Zo6 Speedline wheels
F-Body Road Racing and Autocross Forums > Community > Classifieds
StanIROCZ
I have a pair of factory zo6 front wheels, 17x9.5, Speedline, professionally painted by Ice Nine Customs a semi gloss(or is it satin?) charcoal color. I would rate the condition as near perfect. A pampered 14k miles, I saw the original tires.

^proof that they were painted, not powder coated

$350+shipping from 48326. I might need a little time to find a box and get them out so hopefully you can be patient with me about shipping.
orthopod
QUOTE (StanIROCZ @ May 13 2014, 03:01 AM) *
I have a pair of factory zo6 front wheels, 17x9.5, Speedline, professionally painted by Ice Nine Customs a semi gloss(or is it satin?) charcoal color. I would rate the condition as near perfect. A pampered 14k miles, I saw the original tires.

^proof that they were painted, not powder coated

$350+shipping from 48326. I might need a little time to find a box and get them out so hopefully you can be patient with me about shipping.

Wish you had four of them I could use an extra set.
PeteL
I'll take them

Can you calculate shipping to 46143?
StanIROCZ
QUOTE (PeteL @ May 14 2014, 11:36 AM) *
I'll take them

I've shopped around a bit and guessed the mass, looks like it will be $35 but if it's more I'll make up the difference. paypal austingerding hotmail or I'll PM you my addy if you want to mail a check. thanks!
PeteL
QUOTE (StanIROCZ @ May 14 2014, 01:54 PM) *
QUOTE (PeteL @ May 14 2014, 11:36 AM) *
I'll take them

I've shopped around a bit and guessed the mass, looks like it will be $35 but if it's more I'll make up the difference. paypal austingerding hotmail or I'll PM you my addy if you want to mail a check. thanks!

pay pal sent
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.