Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: OLD STYLE 20 hole CCW classic barrels
F-Body Road Racing and Autocross Forums > Community > General Discussion
Slow96ws6
Sorry I'm posting this here, it wont let me post in the classified section. If someone wants to move it feel free.

But as the title states I need OLD STYLE 20 Hole CCW barrels, got a pinhole in one of mine and not getting a warm and fuzzy about driving it like that lol.
I'll have to call CCW to figure out exactly what size barrel I need, but I figured I'd get the ball rolling.

On a side note, is there any way to fix this, beyond a new barrel?

Thanks in advance for any help guys 2thumbs.gif
CrashTestDummy
Since it's aluminum, one would think you could TIG that hole up.

What diameter wheel?
Slow96ws6
QUOTE (CrashTestDummy @ Jul 21 2014, 08:16 AM) *
Since it's aluminum, one would think you could TIG that hole up.

What diameter wheel?

Wow . . . Can't believe I didn't post that . . .17" inch Barrels
roostmeyer
As far as I know CCW only makes 16" barrels for the 20 bolt stuff now. I think bogart and joegbloed will make make custom parts, but be prepared to bring some $$$$ to the table...

Another place to check for parts would be: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=98

They're into 3-piece wheels for the wrong reasons, but there's a lot of parts floating around out there. Also, might be worth taking some measurements. It wouldn't surprise me if the CCW's interchange with some other wheel manufacturers. I'm planning on putting cheap 30 hole CCW parts on some 20 hole Fikse centers I've got next to nothing in.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.