Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS or trade: 17x11 ccw classics
F-Body Road Racing and Autocross Forums > Community > Classifieds
Jimbow
I'm looking to sell my set of ccw classics

2 are race style and 2 are the regular style.

Both are identical sizes, 17x11 with 315/35r17 hoosier a6 tires, tires are worn.
I bought them for my car because I was gonna make it an autocross car, but the are more drag strips near me and I'm gonna go that route with it lol

So I'm looking to sell them, either all 4 for $1600 or a pair for $800
Will also trade for a narrower pair of ccw classics, like 9" wide.
Because I'm gonna run them on the street I want a narrow front wheel and tire
Will also trade for another set of wheels.

Please email saltyfly88@aol.com
Or text 410-980-7703 thanks jim
Jimbow
http://ls1tech.com/forums/parts-classified...w-classics.html

I added a link because I can't load the pics on here.
fast ken
What is the exact backspacing? This is the measurement from the back of the hub/flange to the outside of the lip. Are both pairs the same?

KEN
Jimbow
The backspace is 7.5"
Jimbow
Still for sale gentleman
SuperMacGuy
I might be interested. Can you confirm the backspacing on them? I see here you have 7.5 but on LS1tech it said 8. And also that they are all the same?
Because a 7.5 would be around a 38 (36)mm offset good for my Firebird, but 8 is around 50mm and better for Camaro.
Curious how you came by non-matched (2 and 2) set?
Are the tires any good? How old, or how many runs/miles?
PM me your location, I could possibly visit to look at them.
Jimbow
The tires are basically shot, I bought the wheels from a local guy who had the on a firebird, I'm not sure what year it was tho. He sold the car and and bought a 98 camaro. Then sold the wheels to me shortly after.

I was wrong when I original listed them on ls1tech.

I measured the offset for a member in here and it does measure 7.5" backspace.

The wheels are miss matched because they were ordered wrong from the previous owner, he ordered a regular set first, then saved up some money and ordered another set a few months later. But ordered a race style set by accident. Lol

So I bought them mismatched, I was gonna use them for autocross wheels. They fit great on the rear of my camaro but stick out about 1/2" up front. I was gonna make a set of wider front fenders for my car. But have decided to build a drag car instead.

That's the only reason I'm selling them.

I'm looking to buy a 15x8 and 15x3.5 set for the car
Jimbow
Still available. Prefer to trade, lmk what you have.
SuperMacGuy
oh i see they are sold.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.