I have lots of parts laying around that I gathered up for my 1991 Corvette. I'm looking at parting out the entire car, but I'm going to start with some of the spare parts.

I have several brand new sets of brake pads. Most are just OEM style pads. Some are Midas brand (rear pads, 2 new sets in the box), some are "Big A" brand (front pads, 2 sets in the box) and one set is "Brakebest" brand (rear pads, 1 set in the box). These are basically just semi metallic street pads. Nothing fancy, but if you have a daily driven C4 and need stock type pads, these are stock type pads. The fronts also fit the Fox body Cobra brakes (the PBR 13" setup)

$12.50 per set (4 pads, complete front or rear set) plus freight.

I have a new set of PBR "Metal master" pads. This is a performance street pad that is (or at least it was) very popular for performance street/autocross use. These came on an Ed Miller C4HD brake conversion kit that I installed on a '92 Z28 some time ago. I swapped on the Hawk pads (listed below) before ever driving the car. I don't have a box for these, but they are new pads. They also fit the Fox body Cobra brakes (the PBR 13" setup)

$55 plus freight OBO

I have a used set of Hawk HP+ pads. This is a step above a street pad and they are commonly used for dual purpose cars (street/autocross and light track days). Approximately 70% of the pad material is left. They also fit the Fox body Cobra brakes (the PBR 13" setup)

$25 plus freight OBO

Front brake hoses, new in the box.

$25/pr plus freight

Front license plate cover. Factory 1991 Corvette, red factory paint (likely faded a bit). Good physical condition.

$80 plus freight OBO

Moog "Super Strength" U-joints. I have four, brand new and still in the box (PN 231) that I purchased for the rear half shafts but never installed.

$60 for all 4 plus freight OBO

1995 Corvette half shafts. I bought these as spares. They are in good condition. I'm not going to use them and figured somebody else could. They came from a 1995 and are 18-3/16" center to center.

$60 plus freight

Oil filters. 2 Mobile 1 filters (PF 454 equivalent) and 3 AC Delco filters (PF 454). New in the box, fit 1991 Corvette (standard small block Chevy filters).

$20 plus freight

Pics on request.

Email me at:

trackbird (at) gmail dot com