Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: LS1 M6 4th gen
F-Body Road Racing and Autocross Forums > Community > Classifieds
trackbird
I'm looking around for an LS1 M 4th gen (I'd prefer a 2001/2002 car, but that's not absolutely required). I'd like to find a fairly stock, rust free, unmolested one (not a heads and cam car, etc). Autocross mods are ok, but basically I'm hoping to find a car that's never had the valve covers off.

I've found a few here and there, but I thought I'd see if anybody was selling one or if anybody here had seen anything listed in their local area.

Thanks!
trackbird
The last one is fantastic! I wonder if Hoosier has plans to make race tires for 24" wheels anytime soon? Lol.
dailydriver
QUOTE (trackbird @ Jan 3 2016, 05:17 PM) *
The last one is fantastic! I wonder if Hoosier has plans to make race tires for 24" wheels anytime soon? Lol.

Yup, that's just PIMP-O-LICIOUS!! puke.gif
bubba353z

Plenty of brake cooling...... What class would it run in?
trackbird
QUOTE (bubba353z @ Jan 3 2016, 07:22 PM) *

Plenty of brake cooling...... What class would it run in?

Pre-runner/desert class, 2wd. banghead.gif
trackbird
QUOTE (79T/A @ Jan 4 2016, 04:10 PM) *

That's pretty sharp and about what I'm looking for.
79T/A
Seems like a solid car with some good bolt on parts. Wouldn't mind having something like that to daily drive in the spring/summer/fall.

Found this other one, not sure if you have seen it since its in OH. Very similar car, but the price is a little high. Stupid clean and has some really nice parts on it.
http://ls1tech.com/forums/vehicle-classifi...ics-inside.html
trackbird
I hadn't seen that one either. Nice car, but I think the price is a little high. It may be worth it to the right buyer, but I'm probably not the guy...I don't even wash cars. banghead.gif
dailydriver
Is this just to drive on the street in nice weather and enjoy on the weekends, or is it even going to be used for low mod class autocrosses, or open tracking AT ALL??

I ask because of the t-tops, which I guess you might actually WANT if the car will never be used for any racing at all.
trackbird
QUOTE (dailydriver @ Jan 5 2016, 07:15 PM) *
Is this just to drive on the street in nice weather and enjoy on the weekends, or is it even going to be used for low mod class autocrosses, or open tracking AT ALL??

I ask because of the t-tops, which I guess you might actually WANT if the car will never be used for any racing at all.

I want a T top car. It might make an autocross event some day and maybe a track day....or maybe not. I'm really just looking for a fun driver.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.