Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: MSD APS mini starter (SBC) SOLD
F-Body Road Racing and Autocross Forums > Community > Classifieds
trackbird
I have an MSD APS mini starter for sale (I believe they are 3hp rated) that's in extremely good condition. This was on my '91 Corvette and was used for about 700 miles. Includes bolts and some assorted shims. Pics on request.

$195 plus freight

trackbird (at) gmail dot com
trackbird
Still available.
Mojave
This works with 153 and 168 tooth flexplate/flywheels, right?
trackbird
QUOTE (Mojave @ Jan 10 2017, 10:53 AM) *
This works with 153 and 168 tooth flexplate/flywheels, right?

Correct. And it's 3.4 or 3.6 hp as I remember. It's likely the nicest mini starter I've ever used.
trackbird
Still available, includes a handful of shims and bolts.
trackbird
Still here. Somebody has to have a car that's dying for one of these. wink.gif
trackbird
Still available.
Mojave
Still got this?
trackbird
I do. I still have the shortblock (and my wife is wanting me to use it for something...so I've debated hanging onto it).
Mojave
QUOTE (trackbird @ Jul 28 2017, 06:03 AM) *
I do. I still have the shortblock (and my wife is wanting me to use it for something...so I've debated hanging onto it).

My K5 is going to need a starter if I ever get the 383 in it, so if you decide you want it gone, I'm still interested.
trackbird
QUOTE (Mojave @ Jul 28 2017, 08:43 AM) *

My K5 is going to need a starter if I ever get the 383 in it, so if you decide you want it gone, I'm still interested.

If you can still use it, and I can find a box for it....it's yours.
Mojave
QUOTE (trackbird @ Feb 2 2018, 12:35 PM) *

I am still interested, but no rush, Big Bend is eating all my time these days.
trackbird
QUOTE (Mojave @ Feb 2 2018, 02:18 PM) *
QUOTE (trackbird @ Feb 2 2018, 12:35 PM) *

I am still interested, but no rush, Big Bend is eating all my time these days.

I'll work on getting it in a box and we can sort it out from there. I'm now in the "get rid of things so I don't have to move them" mode. And some spare cash never hurts.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.