Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Used Koni DAs for 4th gen, need rebuild
F-Body Road Racing and Autocross Forums > Community > Classifieds
Pranav
Just pulled these off the car. From what I understand, one of the rear may still be "good" while the other I believe had a stuck adjuster and/or needs a rebuild, never used them. I ran the fronts until I just pulled them off. One of the fronts are stiff/seized, one is completely blown.

These could be a good candidate for a fresh build, or spares for your existing setup when you send them in. Not sure.

Asking $100 OBO plus shipping, ships from 77090.
Honda93
QUOTE (Pranav @ Jan 26 2016, 08:52 PM) *
Just pulled these off the car. From what I understand, one of the rear may still be "good" while the other I believe had a stuck adjuster and/or needs a rebuild, never used them. I ran the fronts until I just pulled them off. One of the fronts are stiff/seized, one is completely blown.

These could be a good candidate for a fresh build, or spares for your existing setup when you send them in. Not sure.

Asking $100 OBO plus shipping, ships from 77090.

How are the housings? Pics?

Can you calculate UPS or USPS shipping to 07726? Nothing fancy (i.e. Next Day Air) needed.
Honda93
Hi,

Are you still sitting on these Konis?

If so, how about $80 shipped to 07726?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.