Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SBC Garage sale (1991 Corvette/TPI parts)
F-Body Road Racing and Autocross Forums > Community > Classifieds
trackbird
I'm trying to clean out the last bits of my Corvette project and I have some stuff left.

MSD APS gear reduction starter. This is rated at 3hp (or so) and is one of the nicest starters I've ever seen. It may have some finish marks from being installed around my headers. The APS starters have become the dynaforce starters (not sure just what changed). I paid $300 and change for this one. It was used for approximately 700 miles. Pics on request.

$225 OBO

Trick flow 175 heads for SBC. These have the .600 lift double valve springs and 7/16 studs. They flow 246 cfm at .600 lift and will support approximately 500 hp or so. The chambers are 56cc. They use centerbolt valve covers and the intake bolt pattern is the pre 1987 pattern (all the bolts are inline and 90 degrees from the intake gasket surface, these are not the later heads with the center bolts set at 72 degrees). Pics on request, local pickup only. These were on my engine for 700 miles.

$750 OBO This is going to be local pickup only (or if I can throw it in the truck and meet you somewhere on my way to the Summit Point area, etc).

I have ARP head bolts for these heads. Installed once (used 700 miles).

$60

I have Comp Cams 1.52 chromoly Pro Magnum roller rockers (7/16 stud) that have approximately 1800 miles on them). They are nearly $400 new.

$220

Splayed main cap .020 over short block (350 Chevy with 1 piece rear main seal). Billet 2 bolt front cap (GMPP), Milodon splayed main caps for the center 3 main caps. Zero decked with deck plugs. ZZ3 factory GM forged crank. Lunati street race rods (5.7" rods with floating pins). Keith Black Signature Series 12cc dished pistons with Speed Pro plasma moly rings (1800 miles on the rings and bottom end). The cam is a 220/230 .510/.510 lift roller with Comp Cams R roller lifters. Adjustable double roller timing chain (this is a factory roller block). Right now it has a Canton 7 quart 5 trap door road race oil pan for a C4 Corvette, Melling M55HV pump, Clevite bearings (700 miles ago). Pics on request (right now the heads are still on the engine). Local pickup only.

$2000 OBO Due to the size, this is going to be local pickup only (or if I can throw it in the truck and meet you somewhere on my way to the Summit Point area, etc).

ATI road race "3 ring" Superdamper with the aluminum shell and 360 degree timing marks in the housing. 700 miles on it. My adjustable timing pointer came loose and left a mark on the finish as it fell off, it doesn't seem to have removed any real amount of material, but it did some cosmetic damage. This was something over $400 new when I ordered it. It's standard SBC balance and hasn't been balanced to any specific rotating assembly. Pics on request.

$225 OBO plus freight

1991 Corvette alternator (reman, used 700 miles).

$50 plus freight

1991 Corvette PS pump (reman, 700 miles)

$35 plus freight

1991 Corvette AC compressor. Previous owner replaced it. I think it has about 7k miles or so on it.

$60 plus freight

1991 Corvette serpentine belt brackets and pieces parts. If you need stuff, let me know and we can work it out.

Racetronix wiring harness for fuel pump. This supplies a new relay and uses the original fuel pump relay to operate the new relay and it picks up power from the back of the alternator. This is still new in the bag from Racetronix. New they run about $60.

$350 plus freight

I have some sensors left over (new in the box).

Oxygen sensor.

$8 plus freight

Oil pressure sensor (the single pin version that turns on the check gauges light).

$8 plus freight

I have some other stuff to add once I go through the boxes in the garage

Parts are in Columbus Ohio.

trackbird (at) gmail dot com
trackbird
Offers? I can't believe that things are "so LSx" now that nobody is using SBC parts. If this thing sits around too long, I'll buy a car to put it in (my wife is dying for a '69 Camaro right now), but I'd rather see it go to a good home. Anyone?
CrashTestDummy
I told a friend and fellow autocrosser with a BSP Vette about this ad, so hopefully he at least looked. He's dropped a LT4 in the car so has his LT1 stuff, and may have plenty of spares, but at least I tried.
trackbird
Thanks! I'm trying to get rid of it before I find a use for it. lol. I know me.....
CrashTestDummy
Really? Yet another fscking Vette?? blink.gif

Thought you learned your lesson.
trackbird
QUOTE (CrashTestDummy @ Jul 28 2016, 10:30 PM) *
Really? Yet another fscking Vette?? blink.gif

Thought you learned your lesson.

Nah, this engine will fit in the '69 Camaro that my wife really wants next. Or anything SBC powered (it's not an LT1). Or another 3rd gen (where it came from in the first place), etc.

If I did another Corvette, it would be completely gutted to the point you could actually work on the damn thing. No AC, none of the other crap that's in the way....which is virtually all of it. wink.gif
trackbird
Prices reduced...just in case.
Racerdad916
Is the pulley still on the pump? I may want it and the oil pressure switch. I have cash..... Is that the delivered or or picked up price rolleyes.gif
My current pump has too much assist. I either need a larger pulley or stiffer regulator spring....
trackbird
QUOTE (Racerdad916 @ Oct 29 2016, 08:01 AM) *
Is the pulley still on the pump? I may want it and the oil pressure switch. I have cash..... Is that the delivered or or picked up price rolleyes.gif
My current pump has too much assist. I either need a larger pulley or stiffer regulator spring....

Pulley should be in the garage. Just gotta find it. I know where the pump is, just have to dig up the pulley. I can deliver or you can bring the beer. Either way. wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.