Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Welcome UMI Performance to FRRAX as a supporting vendor
F-Body Road Racing and Autocross Forums > Community > General Discussion
trackbird
I wanted to take a moment to welcome Ryan and the UMI Performance crew to FRRAX as our newest supporting vendor. Ryan and the guys have been around this business for a long time and they make excellent parts and back them up with great service. Please look for the UMI banner in the sponsors bar at the top of the page and drop by and take a look around. They are always working on new stuff and they are really supporting the 4th gen platform.

Welcome aboard!

TB
pharmd
These guys are awesome. Please support those who support us, it doesn't hurt that they also make awesome parts either!
79T/A
Welcome UMI! Love your parts and customer service. Proud to run some of your stuff on my car.
WarShrike
I can totally agree with this. It's great to have a supporting vendor that is also developing more product relevant to the focus we have for our cars.
Racing Geek
I've got a few of their parts on my cars. Good stuff!

FRRAX discount? I'll be needing some new rod ends.
Rampant
Nice I have a good bit of there stuff on the car, had one issue and they made it right. A great company.
BumpaD_Z28
?! Discount code ?! smile.gif

~DaVe
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.