Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Garage Clean Out
F-Body Road Racing and Autocross Forums > Community > Classifieds
79T/A
Trying to clear out my pile of parts.

Grant F1 steering wheel and adapter. Mint condition. Fantastic wheel, makes me regret switching to momo. Asking $150. SOLD

Sparco side mount seat brackets - Steel. New, unopened. $60. Also have a set of brand new Sparco double-locking sliders. Opened box, but never used. $45

Afco 20187 adjustable spring perches (2). These are what Jason @unbalanced recommends. Used them one season and switched setups. $50 for the pair.

Landrum 5x8 flat ground coil springs (2). 275lb rate. Again, this is the style of spring that Jason recommends. Same as adjusters, used briefly and changed setup. $80/pair.

Motive 3.42 gears for 7.5 ten bolt. Red box which are the performance series. Used for a summer and I switched to 3.73. $100

Eaton Clutch Posi. Used, unsure of mileage. Came as an extra when I purchased my car (Car was owned by Crouseee on this board, if you go way back. Him and Sam Strano used his car to test parts). Carbon clutches, re-buildable. Was told it was in good working order, it was removed to test different diffs. $150

J&M hotpart Stainless brake flex lines. Lines for rear only, 3ch ABS. Converted my car to all -3an lines, no longer need these. $50

I also have a bunch of stock parts (OEM hurst shifter, injectors, A/C parts, Parking brake parts, 3ch abs module). If you are in need of some stock parts, please ask I might have it.

All prices listed include shipping to lower 48. If you have any questions, feel free to ask here, PM me, or shoot me a text at (eight-six-zero)324-8716. Additional detailed pics can be provided.
LS1Torq
How do you install the Afco rear spring adjusters? Just set them in place? Weld them? Why did you move aware from this setup?

Thanks,

-Brent
79T/A
The adjusters just sit on top of the factory spring perch. I didn't do any welding, but I know others have tacked the base to the spring perch to hold it in place permanently. My car needed new shocks and I was changing spring rates all around, so I figured I would try something different and go coil-over on all 4 corners.
99TAToy
I'll take the steering wheel. PM your paypal
LS1Torq
How are you liking the coilover setup?
79T/A
Steering wheel and brake lines sold.
79T/A
QUOTE (LS1Torq @ Sep 30 2016, 06:33 PM) *
How are you liking the coilover setup?

Initial impressions were positive but transmission crapped out on me before I could drive it in anger.
JimMueller
I use the same AFCO rear spring perches, just sitting them on top of the factory axle perch has never been a problem for me in autocross and daily driving. Back in 2010 I met up with an old FRRAX guy in Kentucky, Sean Garret(sp?). On the way to his house there was a raised hil for railroad tracks... that turned into a bit more of a General Lee jump than I expected, but nothing fell out.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.