Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Longacre scales for sale
F-Body Road Racing and Autocross Forums > Community > Classifieds
rr97cmaross
Longacre scale set for sale, excellent condition. Cleaning out garage, just don't need them anymore. $650 shipped

The link below provides a near match. My system has 1500 lb, 15" pads which are powdercoated. Computer, cables and pad appearance are the same.

http://www.longacreracing.com/products.asp...;+1100+lb%2fpad
CrashTestDummy
Hmm, VERY interested! Let me see what the Crewchief says.
CrashTestDummy
We'll take them if they are still available! Please let me know your preferred method of payment. Thank you.
trackbird
QUOTE (CrashTestDummy @ Nov 9 2016, 08:29 AM) *
We'll take them if they are still available! Please let me know your preferred method of payment. Thank you.

Good, you saved me from me. I was looking at this and going "I really don't need those, but I sure want a set". smile.gif
CrashTestDummy
Kind of the same thing here. We have a friend with a set that we can barrow from but have to make time to go get them, etc. The price is damn good, and we have the floor space to use them. I also figured we might be able to 'rent' them out to others if the need occurs. I don't need them either, but they'd be nice to have, and the price was hard to pass up.

Guess the MKA1919 may be a birthday present instead of a Christmas present. dry.gif
rr97cmaross
Sold!
CrashTestDummy
Thanks, Steve! They seem to be in fine shape. The controller board even powered right up. They went to a good home. 2thumbs.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.